DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Justified or not, Gabby is one of the most insufferable character on the show. She acts that way with so many people. She is very sanctimonious and loves to run her mouth. She must have inherited that from her late sister. Where is a car when you need one?

Ugh, Lexie and her Taylor/EJ pushing! Why did she have to make it seem as if EJ needed her and only her to recover?

By this point, Im sure Adrienne is beyond irritated that Jennifer ONLY comes to talk to her about her pitiful relationship with Jack. I wish she'd just snap one day and tell her to shut up and get over herself

Im torn bc I love them together and think there's great chemistry there but she shouldnt take him back considering all he's done to her. Damn Ari and James!

Faye part 2? Maybe Sami can start ragging on about her grandma's cameo....LOL

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I admire it when an actor does his homework and gives a realistic performance. I hate it when a character has cancer and is being treated but their hair and make is still great looking. For me realism goes a long way. And James gave a very real performance. There was this case where this person had been shot and there was swelling and fluid on the brain and they had to put them in a medically induced coma I suppose because of the pain and then they had to remove part of the skull to relieve the pressure on the brain that the swelling and fluid was causing.

I suppose if you don't think about what is happening you could think it was OTT but fluid on the brain would cause such pain and all the symptons that EJ displayed. Plus EJ had to be pretty incompacitated or the scene would not have work. He needed Nicole to help him because he could not help himself. James was bringing his A game to this scene. OUTSTANDING!

• Members

I thought James Scott was pretty damn good during EJ's 'episode' on Friday. It was the right place for the OTT stuff. Those scenes with him and Nicole were tense, but they became soooo drawn-out. "Let's sit here and have a chat for 20 damn minutes before I decide what I'm going to do and/or you die." "Oh okay."

• Members

I am seriously going to die of boredom from this Carly/Daniel/Jen storyline. WHY did she get up and run out after talking to Mel today? It was less stress than the ish she's been through before! And Vivian is just bopping around town following her. Doesn't she have anything else to do?! I miss when people had actual jobs and things to do on soaps instead of follow that idiot Carly around all damn day trying to overhear her talk about THE PILLS.

Also, what was the point of Jen confirming that Carly has a drug problem if all she's gonna do is sit around with Abby and discuss it?

• Members

Its SOOOOO stupid. She's supposed to be the hospital's public relations person and was the one heading the hunt for the person that was stealing drugs and she does nothing? Even if she doesnt want Carly to get in trouble, I cant see how she can allow her to work and perform surjuries on people knowing she's getting drugged up. She just dropped it and thinks Carly will stay sober (which she isnt) as long as she stays away from Daniel. They are writing Jennifer very foolish here

• Members

I don't really see how a character we barely knew is being "thrown under the bus." They're utilizing a character who's barely on anyway to have some opposition to Sonny and potentially Will. I like it a lot better than some random extras hassling Sonny. And this is the Midwest, I grew up there not too long ago, not everyone is going to be wearing rainbow flags and welcoming Sonny with open arms. That's be a little goofy and fantasyish to be honest.

• Members

Sorry, I should have taken the T being thrown under the bus comment as literal! I'll look for him being thrown under an actual bus today... :)

You didn't have to say it, but by saying T is being "thrown under the bus" that's sort of the only implication. If he wasn't being thrown under a bus, then that would mean he'd be just as okay with Sonny as Justin/Adrienne and everyone else? Why isn't the show allowed to use a character who's not important or attached to any major family and is on once every two weeks as an antagonist?

Archived