DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I assume Warton stabbed him too but with what? I thought Fake-Rafe's death could've been a lot more dramatic. We went through, what, 6 months of Fake-Rafe and he gets killed off Warton, an under-5???? Come on!

• Members

Not much to say about this show right now IMO overall its a tragic mess & I can't wait for the rewrites & resurgence.

I love Kinsey and her interactions with Nicole & Chloe. I HATE Kate sabotaging Chloe's singing gig without her knowing angry.gif

The Carly/Daniel/Jen stuff is just awful. Vivian and Gus are ridiculous always trying to pull one over on Carly. Ugh just STOP already! rolleyes.gif I hate all of this.

• Members

Ugh to Gabby! Sit your ass down b-tch. I hate this twit and her going off on Stefano and Kate. She is HIGHLY annoying. I loved when he called her an idiot bc thats exactly what she is. Too bad The Creature didnt kill her.

Ugh to Kate! I hate what she's doing as well. Its too bad the show never had Chloe teamup with Vivian to take her down

IA agree with you on that dreadful triangle. It needs to end already

• Members

Omg I'm sitting here watching DAYS and James Scott is acting a plum, ham sandwich fool! This is some comedy. LOL

I actually didn't mind that. I understood Gabi's frustration and enjoyed her letting it out on Stefano! I thought he deserved it for what he did to her brother!

• Members

LMAO!! Someone PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one laughing my butt off at todays show! EJ in pain is just to funny, JS is chewing the DiMera living room to the core! "I GAVE. THEM. UP!" "IM PAYING!!" *GRUNT*.

The hospital scenes with EJ & Nicole are great though, I love that Nicole saved him. Always love these two together.

• Members

OMG James Scott was amazing today! It was so real to life my boss was on a trip and he developed a Brain abscess probably from a severe sinus infection that went untreated and he was found at an airport terminal writhing in pain on the floor, holding his head, feverish, slurred speech and in a huge amount of pain. He said he tried to get help at first, people thought he was drunk because he was also throwing up and couldn't get up, couldn't lift his head because his neck was so stiff and the pain in his head so severe. And then he went sort of in shock not remembering much after that. Woke up in hospital. He was lucky people die from this.

So James nailed IT! especially the slurred speech, he even looked feverish.

• Administrator

I agree. Gabi's outburst on Stefano was justified. Why was he at the Brady pub anyway? You think he'd be banned by now. LOL I was disappointed that we didn't see Gabi/Dario's reaction of hearing about the Fake-Rafe. They were told "off screen" (typical Higley). <_<

• Members

I admire your different take on his performance, I guess I was to taken with James' screaming and hollering at the top of his lungs. I found it HILARIOUS & hammy as opposed to sad/impactful. I wish he would've acted those scenes out in a more softer way.

He did try hard though & gave it his all. I wonder what it was like after those scenes when the camera stopped rolling?? lol

The DiMera's oughta create their own pub LOL they have no business sitting having coffee or clam chowder at the Bradys! It is most ridiculous when Stefano does it. Carolyn needs come out that kitchen and tell him that he & the rest of his family shouldn't come to her pub anymore. I'd love if she went to the DiMera mansion herself and told them, haha

Archived