DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Administrator

Poor Fake-Rafe....killed by Larry Warton. I'm going to miss his smirk and funny facial expressions.

I like her too. I really like those scenes. Rafe's been on for 3 years and we barely know anything about him or his past.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, right towards the end a police officer brought three guys into Rafe's cell for holding and one of them recognized "Detective Hernandez" as the one who busted him for his second strike before. LOL Fake Rafe tried to tell him he wasn't the same guy but they didn't listen. Next scene, he's on the floor dead after being viciously beaten by the guys. Bo was pissed!

• Members

The Sami/Rafe scenes were awful. I cant believe she was getting jealous over Sophia and that she might "steal" Rafe from her. Oh shut up Sami! I really hope they get better storylines now that their current one is over. BTW, anyone else think she came across very much like Passions, Paloma? She looked so much like that actress

Was the prisoner that got in the Creature's face from Y&R? He looks like the guy that was with Jill a few years back

• Members

He sure is from Y&R. Days has been very good.

Sami was very childish acting the way she was with Sophia. I mean come on it happend in the past if anything did. You're wearing his ring, stop tripping. We went from Sami being a good adult for EJ and Johnny when she told her son EJ will always love him, I thought that was very womanly of her to this childish crap we got yesterday. A complete 180.

I AM GOIGN TO MISS THE HELL OUT OF RAFE 2!!!! He is so funny and I love his cocky mannerisms.

It's so sad Vivian is leaving. Esp with Quinn being there.

I love this ABby, Way better then the last one. I like Abby way more than Melanie.

And THis Sonny plot I just love how it's playing out Days is doing a good job about that. And SOnny is really something to look at too.

I'm also starting to like Kinsey as well.

It brightens my day knowing that EJ is sweating bullets. He needs to after everythign he's done.

I know I am the only one but I will surely Miss Dena Higley for sure. She was a good fit for days. (Ducks)

After hearing about some of the new plotlines from the new writers. I am a bit worried. I can say to the ones expecting a JER toned show, I don't think we'll be getting that.

Yes a very good plot. It gave us Sami vs Lexie and that was very good. Lexie had an attitude under their pen . It was great.

That's what I said. Hmm those kind of men are the ones that are on the Down Low Is that his name T?

I thought it was just me. T( if that;s his name) really gives off that down low vibe

Archived