DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought all of the beach stuff with the teens was kinda awkward, but yeah, that was the most random part of the whole thing.

To be honest, I think Sonny/FS is more interesting with Justin and Adrienne right now than he is with his contemporaries. His interactions with the other youngsters just scream fan fic.

• Members

I don't think Braun is as bad as some posters here do, but of course, it's subjective. However, I don't think she has a damn clue how to play this material. She's playing it as written, as this total braindead self-entitled wench, and none of the emotion is particularly believable because it's not grounded in anything that makes sense.

• Members

Stefano is soooo melodramatic! I mean, you'd expect it of a guy who has designs on taking over the world, but still. I was LOLing at his ranting toward EJ today.

Nicole cannot seriously be letting bygones be bygones with Taylor, can she?! WTF. I wanted to see her hit her with a car and then back over her stupid ass.

All silliness aside, it's pretty awesome that we just got to see a character from a major family say the words, "I'm gay" on this show. Behind the real world, obviously, but I never really thought I'd see it.

• Members

Stefano ranted and raved for the entire goddamn hour! Just going on and on about betrayal and "I DON'T HAVE A SON!" like, seriously, get a damn grip. Same with Nicole! She was all hugs and kisses with this ho just because Taylor got her heart broken? Gimme a break.

I agree with the poster who said the Sonny scenes read like fanfic when he's with the kids. It's because the kids are so damn weird. They were all drinking coffee on the beach. Not even soda! No one, not even the "bad girl" like Kinsey was sneaking a beer. These are the most boring kids in the history of boring. It's like they're 10 year olds and they're all awed that Sonny has traveled the world. Like, for one, Will has been kidnapped all over the damn globe so it's not THAT impressive.

• Members

It is not a cop out, you can't always turn [!@#$%^&*] into gold and we all know it. And I will give you Reese and Taylor being the same character, and what a shocker both were horribly written, and about as one-note as you can get.

Tamara did a brilliant job with Carly, and did an amazing job with Ava. I'm not saying she is the strongest actress around, but when you give her a character she can sink her teeth in to, one with layers, and not one with the depth of a wadding pool..she can work wonders. Reese and Taylor were/are terrible characters, with terrible writing...period.

Archived