DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Taylor initially appeared in 1998, for an aborted love story with Eric. All I remember is that she went to Bible class. I think she may have been the first Walker. Didn't she show up at the end of some "Eric's stalker" story that was rumored to have been his ex-boyfriend.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually Nicole debuted about 6 months before Taylor. She worked at Titan and became friends with Eric. Nicole hated her and was rude to her and treated her bad and it was soon revealed that they were sisters, which Nicole wanted kept secret for a while. Nothing happend with her and Eric and the show eventually moved her onto Lucas when she became his phyiscal therapist. Nothing happened there either andshe eventually faded away. The character was always ill concieved and a complete bore

• Members

I actually didn't hate her CArly in fact she was tolerable she just never measured up to Sarah Brown, who, while Claudia was a disaster of a character on GH, still acted the hell out of her. But her version of Carly was when the "Carly is the bestest person in the world" started and thats one thing that made me truly start disliking her. As with each role she's had, Tamara's acting limitations have shown through. From my perspective she's no better than Laura Wright or Eden Reigel who are both limited actresses playing the same character with just diff names. That said, the writing is terrible. I can't name one rootable character Dena Higley has CREATED on Days. Actually Dario is turning out to be the best of the Hernandez clan and he's the only one leaving.

I am still amazed at how long Higley was allowed to run rampant over this show. I wish I could say Tomlin was blameless, but he let it continue and in fact even endorsed putting Rafe and Melanie on non stop. Add this to the fact that EJ Dimera has been truly gutted as a character and villan. That started with the Sydnapping and never let up. They had a great chance to do something with EJ and Arianna, but let that drop for the great storylines of this year.

• Members

Okay, after viewing a couple of episodes of this show, I can honestly vote for Galen Gering as the most annoying character at the moment. The guy is supposed to be good (as opposed to the impostor) yet he plays almost every scene of his as some sort of abrasive character, or he simply doesn't know how to act. Also, the Dario guy is the one with the least amount of acting abilities.

I even like Melanie. Also, Daniel seems okay since he only had a few minor scenes, and Carly/Jen are also entertaining (if only Carly's lips weren't diverting the attention, lol).

Everything else is okay. :)

• Members

OMG Taylor! She is one dumb ass ho! She was the definition of stupid today. IDK why I thought she would raise hell on EJ & Stefano...she actually believes they didn't do anything! SMH! Cheap you were right!!

Sami was badass in this episode! Loved her punching EJ twice! I laughed any time the camera focused on fake Rafe; His reactions & facial expressions - LMAO!

Dario & Melanie wub.gif:(

• Administrator

This character can't be off our screens fast enough!

Agreed! Love his smirk! LMAO! That's oen of the few things I've enjoyed about fake-Rafe - his smirk! :lol:

This conclusion wasn't that exciting - it could've been better. As usual, Dena fails again.

Archived