DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Review the video! Maybe you won't see it as a clever reference to Chill, or maybe you will. I sure did, along with several other posters around the internet. If you think that I'm reaching then that's fine. That is merely your opinion which you're entitled to. But I don't think I'm reaching at all.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I think that may be one of the reasons she wants them together in the first place, because she hasn't ever seen them genuinely together as one before. ;-)

I've just been assuming that Hope got her job back and I missed it or it was done off-screen? How else can she gallop around town with that gun attached to her pants? LOL idk. But if she's really not a cop anymore, then yeah it is pretty silly how she's acting like one again!! But I do love her & Bo working together, they are soo good at what they do & are also hilarious.

Forgot to mention the Jen/Carly scenes...yes those were excellent! Both Actresses were dynamite, especially Melissa Reeves! I love Jenn's genuine concern and love for Carly. DAYS is utilizing their past & current friendship flawlessly to me.

• Members

Okay, this is going a LITTLE too far. Not everything on the show is a secret gay treat now that Sonny's been added to the show.

SHE'S BEEN DEPUTIZED!! That's what Hope yelled at Taylor, also she talked to Bo about being sad about going back to being normal after this case. But, if she has a gun and everything can't he deputize her whenever? And why is no one concerned after they went through a hoopla about keeping her off the force?

Haven't seen yesterday's yet, but I thought Monday was fun enough! Except the True Grit stuff was pretty boring. Honestly, it's just nice to see the actors all having fun together. Though I did wonder why Brady was all but confessing to beating up EJ by TALKING LOUDLY ABOUT HOW HE DID IT.

• Administrator

Johnny 1: He's working for us. All the money he makes should be mine.

Johnny 2: You mean ours.

Johnny 1: Ours.

Chad: That's not fair.

Justin: All the money?

Johnny 1: All the money.

Johnny 2: And we want everyone to hate him. He's not as cute as we are.

Justin: I'm afraid they got you on that one.

Chad: I'm cute. In a geeky way. Don't you think?

5535.jpg

"Checkmate"

• Members

The twins clearly said "cute". There is no question about it...lol.

Nicole's character did look down at Will and then asked Chad what his "relationship status" was. Not sure if that meant anything. I couldn't tell if she was asking because she wanted to make the moves on him, or if she was questioning how close Will & Chad's characters really were.

• Administrator

Yeah, she asked about his relationship status because she was interested in him.

I've always wanted Chad/Nicole ever since they had that scene at the Dimera mansion two years ago. I think it was when Chad found out he was the father of Mia's baby.

• Members

Because she went up to him again and whispered in his ear seductively "you never answered my question about your relationship status." She was clearly hitting on them, Higley is not that clever and I doubt they were trying to put gay innuendos in the scene.

• Members

Well, we won't find out who Sonny is if we slap him together with Will and have them sashaying about town talking about the weather and their lives before we can get scenes with his family. And I'd like something different to come out of the Victor thing, he doesn't need any high drama right now. He's a new character. I'd love it if we DIDN'T get a typical gay character who has to deal with a parent who just can't accept them storyline. That mess is played out. It's 2011. Give us other stories.

Archived