DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww..this sucks. That means no more Mary Carillo covering Wimbledon. She is the best tennis analyst out there. Pam Shriver and Mary Joe Fernandez do squat for me. This blows. I'm also going to miss the NBC Wimbledon theme ....this sucks!

• Members

I honestly didn't think this episode was bad! Corny, totally. And some of the movie bits were... I get what they were going for, but they weren't over-the-top SPOOFS, so the tone wasn't exactly clear. Still, I really enjoyed seeing different cast members interact, and it was fun and frivolous and will never be mentioned again on the show, so whatever. I like any time the cast looks like they're having fun, really.

The mentions of Hope's eating and Roman's slurred speech were hilarious in a "I can't believe they went there!" way.

• Members

The Melanie/Abby scenes today were really good. I liked that they admitted they don't want Daniel and Jennifer together! They want their real parents back together. I love it. Those scenes also kinda fueled my hopes/speculation that the show might try out Melanie w/Chad...Abby vented to Melanie about her frustrations with him. We'll see.

Are they kidding me with EJ & Taylor? LMAO....what a joke.

I love these short scenes DAYS has been having lately with Bo & Hope just knocking out DiMera goons. Hope & her taser laugh.gif to funny!!

• Members

I can't believe as I was watching this a second time that I managed to completely overlook that they made a CHILL reference during "The Social Network" part. Nicole was so implying that Chad's and Will's characters in the sketch were more than friends. Even the twins said something about Chad's character not being as straight as they were (though I'm sure the twins were referring to something else, but the implications were clear). As a total CHILL supporter, shame on me! :D

• Members

Someone on that staff reads the message boards or the fan mail that comes in to the show. I'm pretty sure most of the jokes sprinkled throughout yesterday's show (the 4th) were based on stuff we already knew about from real life or in-jokes geared at characters.

• Members

Melanie wants her parents back together? She never even saw them together! She didnt grow up with them so I dont get why she wants them reunited.

Taylor is such disgusting piece of pondscum. How the heck can she agree to marry EJ while he's still married to her sister? She couldnt wait till he got a divorce before she got engaged to the man. I cant believe she let some good d--k run her like this. I know it gets women to do some crazy things, but dang.

I love Bo and Hope working together but she is not a cop anymore. Why is she just allowed to go trooping around town as if she is?

The Jen/Carly scenes were so intense...I loved them! Good stuff. Finally Jen got a new hairstyle. Her hair has been looking awful for quite some time. Also loved Carly's hair

I hope Vivian isnt dumb enough to trust that son of hers bc I sure dont

• Members

You're right. That is what they said, I don't know why little boys would say someone wasn't as straight as them. LOL.

And when did Nicole insuate they were more than friends? That other poster is reaching.

I also think in The Fighter spoof and it said the mom and her daughters werre developing a show for daytime tv I thought that was a knock at the AMC/OLTL cancellations. ;)

Archived