DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was funny in some parts, but completely drawn out. Everyone running all over town doing nothing and this boring business with Chloe. I'd have rather we got to the good stuff today then continued tomorrow, but I can't wait for the "I was INTIMATE with him!" scene from the promo tomorrow. I will say Nicole passing out in the room was priceless. It was almost enough to counteract Taylor and EJ's smug asses and her high-fiving Johnny. I can't wait until her world crashes around her tomorrow. Silly heffa.

I hope the Sonny stalkers got a kick out of seeing him in a shirt without sleeves today.

• Members

A friend made a good point: Tamara Braun is officially playing Carly Corinthos now. Smirking, cocking her head, full-up being a mob moll. It's ridiculous. And it's in the damn writing! Who the hell is Taylor supposed to be?!

• Members

Wow what an ending today! That was Friday cliffhanger style except we still have Friday to watch tomorrow! That was really good. I can't wait to see what happens...

Taylor is sooo pathetic. LMAO!! She was the definition of that word in todays episode. I agree TB is playing her like Carly Corinthos, particularly that scene where EJ & Taylor arrived at the DiMera mansion and she was holding his arm. The way she was acting/looking was so Carly!

How fabulous is Ari Zucker? She plays an awesome drunk, she was hilarious today. It was dumb, but I don't blame her for letting Fafe go! She didn't know! lol!

I'm utterly disgusted with the Chloe stuff...they really had her sleep with that man angry.gif well at least we didn't have to see it. This is disgusting!!

• Members

I'm actually really, really skeeved out by what they're doing to Chloe. It's just TOO gross and depressing.

Also, how does she think this is going to help prove to the court that she has income? "Um, I have a bunch of money... cash... in my bra... No, I didn't get it from anywhere at all..."

• Members

thats the killer, it totally is.

Tams cocks her head, always had and will. Just like other actress screach and over use their hands or whatever, but the eye rolling, smirking, etc is totally in the writing. I really wish they would just make her mental cuz Tams is great at full on insanity.

• Members

Wow, what a cliffhanger! The entire episode was just so good

I dont see Carly. Taylor is still portrayed as a good person, even though her actions say otherwise. I never took Carly as if she was supposed to be the pillar of morality but Taylor is intended to be a saint

She's definetly sympathetic but the writing is horrible and the character makes no sense. As Michael said, how is this supposed to help her case? She should have just accepted that she slept with Quinn and he had video of it, instead of now sleeping with multiple men for money which only makes things worse for her

• Members

I've been tuning in more often lately...WTF is with Taylor? I used to love Nicole and Brandon back in the day, but this chick is unbearable. Was she just recently created with NL in the role or did she appear when the other Walkers first appear?

Welcome to my World.

Archived