DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Go Sami! I loved the double punch

LMAO at SkankSister just strolling in their all happy only to get the shock of her life. Taylor telling Sami to leave EJ alone? Bitch, shut up! OMG, the f--king CAMEO! Why did I just know she would go there? Sami called her stupid! Finally someone did. I cant beleive she is still defending EJ and being completely blind

EJ: "Samantha, you've lost your mind"

Stefano: "Lost it? When did she ever have it?"

Jenn is such a good friend. I love her relationship with Carly and how she's willing to end things with Daniel bc she sees that it might be hurting her. They really need to cast someone as JJ though. I have a problem with him over in Europe while she's here at Salem. She never seemed like the type of mother to just send her kid to boarding school and go about her life. Especially with Jack MIA, I think its best that they stick together

I dont get Abby. She gets upset when her mother tells her she's ending things with Daniel bc Carly might have feelings for him, yet the other day she confessed to Melanie that she didnt want them together and deeps down would rather she reunite with Jack. From that I would have thought she'd support a Daniel/Carly reunion especially since her new friends Melanie said she wanted that

Ugh! Dont like the idea of Vivian harassing Carly again. Exactly not what she needs right now

I told you! I was half joking but surprised that she proved me right. What an idiot! And she mentioned the cameo too. I just cant with her....lol

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was dying when Taylor had to be all, "What I want to know is why Sami was lying on the floor wearing my mother's cameo!" THAT'S the damn issue, Taylor?

As boring as this Jen/Daniel/Carly "triangle" is, and as lame as Carly's addiction to The Pills is playing out, the individual scenes between Melissa Reeves and Crystal Chappell have been very good. They're really playing the characters' histories and, for once, not doing a bunch of dumb fake-outs.

• Members

This was a good confrontation, but it sort of looks like Stefano and EJ are right and Bo has no evidence. But they have kidnapping, identity theft, attempted murder, actual murder of Faye, convering up the murder, and whatever else, and the crime that sinks in for Taylor is accomplice to rape?

• Members

and I love it! I think I might actually miss her and TB bc now the show is having alot of fun playing up the fact that she's a total idiot. NO ONE cares about her except EJ and Lexie and maybe Abe. Everyone else either tolerates her, hates her or flat out finds her irrelevant and doesnt care. Everything thats happening with her now is karma and vindication for the viewers bc of how smug and sanctimonious she was not too long ago. Im enjoying watching her downfall as everyone is seeing her for the annoying, stupid twit that she is and the kicker is that she doesnt realize it yet. Taylor, you are a skanky dumbass. Everyone knows it but you!

• Members

ABSOLUTELY DEAD from dealing with Taylor on Friday. Sami calling her stupid. Taylor STILL worried about that damn CAMEO. And her "hitting EJ won't help, Sami!" I need this woman to get shot gangland style.

Dena is so damn understated. I liked the action, but there was just no oomph to it. Everything was underplayed, the utmost drama wasn't being wrung from every moment. I don't want ridiculous Passions stories, but I hope our new writers know how to play up some damn drama.

Also, I don't even GAF. I love Dario and Melanie. The conversation that they had at the Cheatin' Heart was one of the better written "romantic" moments that this show has had in years. It felt natural and realistic (As opposed to the damn pratfalls Jen and Dan had for weeks), and most importantly it was HOT. I'm gonna miss Dario.

• Members

I'm glad. I've really lost track of Days the past few months. Last I was watching regularly was Hope getting out of jail, Jennifer's heart and the baby reveal. A lot of stuff turned me off after that, especially the two Rafe's (and I actually like Rafe) and the EJ/Taylor crapola.

• Members

I too enjoy how stupid Taylor is...and I love that they regularly have people call her out on it..I really do hope she goes completely insane.

I prefer fake Rafe to real Rafe any day of the week. Galen just plays realRafe so damn smug, you'd think he was born a Brady.

• Members

Sonny is on tomorrow, stans! And Will is shirtless. Better fire up the DVRs!

Poor little sad EJ. I was dying as he was lying on the floor in tears. And Taylor, sobbing on the pier.

Also, GIVE ME A BREAK with this random guy seeing Carly on the pier and being all "YOU'RE A JUNKIE! I KNOW IT!" and just happening to know to tell Quinn? I can't even. And speaking of Carly, her playful moment with Daniel and Melanie just reminded me of the biggest dropped storyline this series has ever had. I mean, whatever happened to the hospital pool tournament?! I was dying of anticipation just waiting to see who would win!

Archived