DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only on Days do drug dealers have to forcefully push their products on people who don't want them. Everywhere else in the world, people are desperate to get a hook-up with a drug dealer -- but in Salem, dealers have to set up shop in public places and hound people to buy their products.

• Members

Darn! I wanted to know who won, I had money on that. <_<

On a separate note, Dario kisses Melanie with Brady present at the end of a show and the next time we see Mel, nary a glance from Dario or Brady today? Shoddy writing, guys.

• Members

Taylor: "Do I look like an idiot?" YES!

Taylor: "Maybe EJ is the victim here too" :rolleyes:

Why did they waste half the episode trying to convince this twit? Who cares what she thinks! Im glad she finally accepted the truth

Johnny was the highlight of the episode! I love that little kid and how he gave EJ the cold shoulder

• Administrator

That's a major factor why this reveal wasn't as good - because the focus was on Taylor. And Taylor finding had no real impact on anything. There wasn't that extra layer to this reveal.

I didn't understand Johnny's reaction. Why would he believe his dad was "evil"? I thought Johnny turning on EJ was too quick.

• Members

That was what felt off to me. Seeing Sami tear into EJ was satisfying, for sure, but none of it had quite the punch it should've because everyone in the room besides Taylor already knew the truth. Nothing was being revealed, really! So instead of arresting EJ and/or Stefano, they stood around and tried to convince Taylor that EJ is a bad man. And then they left without arresting anyone!

• Members

LOL at Kinsey flirting with Sonny! Poor girl doesn't have a clue! laugh.gif

Loved the DAYS teens at the beach. Very nice scenes. I FLOVE Tad!

How great were Sonny & Victor? I loved when they were hugging and Sonny was telling Victor not to let go until he said he missed him to laugh.gif Haha. Their scenes were really good, I liked how their conversation led to Sonny telling Victor he was gay. It was a nice touch how they talked about how Philip & Brady have never been with a woman who lived up to Victor's standards. Sonny let Victor know he wouldn't have to worry about that (at least where a woman is concerned). LOL. Looking forward to more of them tomorrow...

Joe Mascolo was great today. Stefano disowning EJ was good stuff but I don't think it will last.

• Members

What an awkward scene with T wanting to get in a photo with Sonny today! I was like, WTF?

Other than that, it's a pretty okay episode. A lot of boring downtime with Sami/Rafe and not the follow-up I wanted, with the whole family finding out. It's the next day, why aren't people discussing this?!

At any rate, I enjoyed Victor's interaction with Sonny. I think they'll have a really fun relationship, one that could be a lot more fun and lighthearted than his relationships with Daniel, Phillip, Brady and Lucas have been. Looking forward to tomorrow's follow-up and Victor's reaction to Sonny coming out to him.

Archived