DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, you're right. Not everyone is the same though. I know its more common with kids but most grow out of that long before they reach Will's age

No! Gabi is insufferable. No teen is worse than her. I really dont get her utter contempt for Kimsey. It makes her come across as a condescending biyatch

• Members

I think everyone is annoyed with Kinsey, LOL I don't think it's just Gabi! Kinsey is always making snide comments that rub people the wrong way.

Another thing I thought of in todays episode, I think this was the first time Melanie/Chad have been in a scene together (though they didn't even talk), but they made eye contact. I really would like to see the show do something with Chad & Melanie. Melanie and Abby already started up a little rivalry over nothing not to long ago, now they could have a real one if Mel/Chad start to pursue each other. I could see that triangle happening and wouldn't mind it.

LMAO!!!

• Members

No one is nasty to her like Gabi is though. She gives Kinsey attitude even when sht isnt making any snide remarks. Gabi goes after her unprovoked. I feel like I missed something and make Kinsey slept with her ex boyfriend oer something. She really doesnt seem to like her at all.

I also noticed Chad and Melanie and wondered if the show was possibly hinting at something there

• Members

The show sprinkled in a few in-jokes today, and I think the Chad/Melanie "look" was one of them. Most soap viewers who read the mags know the two used to date in real life. That said, they might be headed in that direction, who knows?

I thought the movie spoofs were decent. I see some people raked Days over the coals today, and I think it was undeserved for the most part. The whole show wasn't a hit, but The Fighter spoof was excellent. I thought the True Grit one was good too. King's Speech was probably the weakest of the bunch.

• Members

I agree, i loved all the in-jokes like the emmy nom, the casey/molly look, hope eating cake, etc...

i thought the spoofs were also cute. some were better than others, the fighter was the best, true grit and social network were good, black swan and the kings speach sucked.

• Members

FALSE! (except your half right about Daniel) angry.gif

I like her to (can't say I really did with that previous girl in the role) and don't mind if she stays but do often think she's the weakest of the bunch in terms of character and potential story. I mean things could be done with her but I don't see the show putting much effort into her character like they do the rest. She could easily be disposed of.

That's exactly it for me!

• Members

Gabi is easy to dispose of, but honestly id argue that almost the entire cast of every soap is at this point. I like that she has just played a minor/supporting role in stories involving rafe, sami, will. I do feel like they could do a lot with her and i hope after this current story that is starting, they do. I really like CB in the role.

Archived