OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Members

<iframe src="http://blip.tv/play/hMlZgrq8TwI.html" width="480" height="390" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://a.blip.tv/api.swf#hMlZgrq8TwI" style="display:none"></embed>

Did Billy Warlock just cite the Ford Brothers as evidence of all that was wrong in soaps? FF to 2:35

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the same story John always has. He manages to make a facial expression for a woman, which means he cares about her. Then she goes insane or he dumps her, or both, and she humiliates herself. They did this even when Natalie was out of his story. Kelly has the same story Marty and Blair had.

I do wish John and Kelly would get together, mostly because they're both selfish black holes.

• Members

Natalie should have left Marty on that ledge to die

+1 on John. I wish she had tortured him like Mags tortured Todd

Loved Joey going off on John and blaming him. Really wish Dorian had though. Didnt like her thanking John

What Dorian did with Clint was f-ed up. I blame her for his current plight. Maybe had she gotten him help ASAP, he might not have deteriorated as bad as he did.

LOVED Clint and Viki. What a great couple. Really hope they reunite.

Wes nonsense was by far the low point of the episode

• Members

Marty going crazy & using her money to ruin Todd & torture John for (in her mind) failing to save Cole would be a much better alternative than having her lose everything over Kelly "Thrown in random stories because OLTL needs to justify Gina's paycheck" Cramer & Natalie while keeping her sympathetic.

But that would mean Daytime actually holding male characters even semi accountable.

Especially since this is the SECOND Cramer Woman stabbed while involved with him.

After what Clint did to her he got what he deserved.

• Members

I guess it's tough for me to care when he has been a soulless husk for about a year now anyway. When he put himself in the position of giddily playing with lives (Shane and David both could have died under his watch), those are the consequences.

Archived