OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thumbs up to John/Kelly and Brody/Natalie, big fat barf to James/Star and Ford/Tess. When James had her all hoisted up all I could think was, "Little girl, don't you have a baby you should be tending to??" When's the last time we saw Hope?

• Members

Aubrey, Ford and Joey gave me a headache. I really like Joey in scenes with his family and people like Rama, but the minute he's around Aubrey, Cutter or Ford he loses 500 IQ points.

Is Tess in love with Ford or something? Gross.

Speaking of gross. John and Kelly sloppy kissing. Yuck.

Natalie and Brody was hot, but weird. The Jess connection taints It. Still... Very nice kiss.

I hate all the Fords.

• Members

I actually don't mind James so much but this relationship imo brings out annoying qualities in Star and together they get sickening. Even Ford as a person is not so annoying anymore, what's annoying to me is how the show has totally groomed him and placed him on this pedestal. Tess falling for him is just :rolleyes: . I hope long before the finale she and Ford can have their little tearful goodbye because Jess has to come back and he can leave town quietly.

• Members

It's sad, that OLTL's last year could have taken Joey back to what he was supposed to be (yes Degnan is no McKenna or Fillion but I think he has proven more than capable when he has the chance) and instead, it's the same old sh!t of the last 12-13 years - Joey sacrificed to prop failing characters. Aubrey, Cookie Cutter, and Ford tank with everyone and anyone.

Archived