OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ford isn't annoying me as much these days with the father angle...but the Tess angle? Are they kidding? I guess as long as they keep JESS away from Ford, I'll be fine.

It REALLY annoys me that John is hurt by Brody and Natalie bonding over Liam. It's like, yeah, maybe he's not your biological kid but you love him (and Natalie). Step to it, John!

Is it just me, or is Nic Robuck getting less convincing as a straight guy by the day? Did he just stop trying?

I think there was a slight foreshadow today. I don't think it'll be Ford's baby at the end of it all.

• Members

John doesn't love Natalie or Liam. He happily dumped them both as soon as he could. He just pouts because that's what he does.

Jessica should just commit suicide - that's the only path forward for this character.

• Members

Unfortunately for her, she hasnt been playing Jessica for more than 2 episodes since February. Someone should tell her to hurry up and kill herself the next time she manages to sneak out for a few minutes.

I thought he was more interesting when he was an ass. This daddy does no wrong angle just seems too over the top and so much of a 180. Its loike this redeemed Ford is a completely new character. The transformation is hard to take.

Forgot to mention, LOVED Natalie and Brody's kiss. If the show were smart, they'd have left him as the father and pursued a relationship here. Screw John and Messica

• Members

Eh, we don't really know how Ford felt about kids beforehand, just how he treated women. Besides, I do believe people can change their value systems. That said, the propping is what make it sickening.

Yeah, honestly, I'd be happy with Brody/Natalie and John/Kelly as long as Ford DIED and Jessica was in Saint Ann's FOR LIFE. FO LIFE BITSCH.

• Members

Okay here's is my guess he not gay I might be wrong there's nothing convince me that he's gay. People look the way he talks and they assume he's gay. Again may be this why Nic doesn't realease his personal stuff like going on twitter or facebook. He has to come clean if he's gay.

Archived