OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Members

It's more than that. Believe me.

Not really. If he is gay, then it's up to him whether he wants to go public w/ that information. OLTL cannot sell him as a young, masculine heartthrob who generates heat with KA's Starr, though, b/c it is becoming more and more obvious that he doesn't. Not with KA, and not with that girl who plays Deanna.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Oltl trying to sell him as the hottest guy on the teens set. I think BB as Cole didn't generate any heat with KA or hell KA is just not that bombshell type. I think if the actor is serious when given cheezy dialogue I think that would change people perception of him. That just my opinion and I'm a guy by the way.

• Members

I LOVE Brody & Natalie wub.gif they need to make that happen and then add Cristian into the mix.

I like Kelly with anyone they put her with but there's just something about her and John wub.gif

Jess, Tess, Wes, I could care LESS; What a plum MESS. And the fact that Cutter's useless ass is involved in all this somehow just adds to my stress...

lol @ the way Marty skedaddled out of John's office when he told her he had other plans. I thought that was hilarious. The ending with Kelly was funny to. I'm looking forward to those two tomorrow.

• Members

Seriously, I do think that's the only resolution for Jessica. We have seen time and time again that she cannot handle reality. If they have a "happy ending" for Jessica now it will be absurd. If they have a "cute" ending where she is supposed to be Jessica but then we learn she's still Tess, it will be one last sick joke.

I think they should have Tess accidentally kill or seriously harm Bree, and this is too much for Jessica to bear. Once she learns Bree will be OK, she leaves, without anyone seeing, and commits suicide.

The show's last months can show her family grieving and moving on. They can show her in heaven, they can show Megan helping Viki process what has happened, etc.

• Members

If it isn't proven that he's married to a guy then I really wish we would stop the gay rumors. I obviously missed it since I haven't seen anything that indicates he's gay. And just because they guy has chosen not to talk about his personal life doesn't make him so.

• Members

Once upon a time in the magical land of SON there was this thread...

At any rate I think James is harmless with his Jack Tripper vibe. The Deanna thing is sort of a tough sell as it seems like he was never time enough for her but it's easier to buy when you think that he was the wannabe badass he was when he first came to town. I think Starr bugs me when she's being romantic just on general principle.

• Members

I think Nic Robuck cuteness with his line kinda make starrJam chemistry forced I don't know thats my take. Honestly I think sole and jarr are basicly the same [!@#$%^&*] one exception is that Starr and Cole share hope other than that same thing.

Archived