OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Members

i think they should draw out Marty's crazy antics until the finale... honestly it's quite entertaining. I really hope she gets involved with the two Todds story before she goes.... really though, I found the Kelly/Marty and Kelly/Natalie scenes quite entertaining, if she was wearing a black cloak and ghost face mask it would have been Scream 5 for sure...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching Marty, I wish AMC had gone this route when MCE decided to leave the show as Annie. I wanted to see Annie go on a rampage and start stabbing and pushing people off rooftops. She should have stabbed Marissa, pushed Ryan off a roof and shot Greenlee. Whats the point of writing someone out as crazy without having them go completely psycho? At least Marty gets to leave with a bang and hurt some people on her way out

I beg to differ. Carl posted this a few days ago. The difference is the writing for RS has been awful in the past several years

• Members

Brody let Marty get the jump him, as a cop he should pay better attention in situations like that.

Susan Haskell needs to submit these scenes for her Emmy reel. The parts where Marty was rationalizing and talking to herself were gold.

John really is to blame for what has happened, he played the situation for his own reasons. Granted, there were other factors, but he shouldn't

have manipulated Marty after he knew she was definitely not playing with a full deck.

• Members

Looks that way....listed right after him all on the same "page" were Josh Kelly, Brian Kerwin, Ted King, John-Paul Lavoisier, and Kim Zimmer (who started the recurring list that continued on the next "page").

Archived