OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Members

Marty: "I could kill you right now and no one would even blame me. Can you hear me" LOL

Joey: "She's going to think Im an idiot for trusting Aubrey for that long" Newsflash Joey. We ALL think you are an idiot for trusting Aubrey for that long

WTF is the big deal about Todd having a picture of his old face? Why is everyone tripping

Dorian: "Kelly wouldnt be alive if John McBain hadnt gotten to her in time" Ugh! Stop making him out to be her hero. I bet Blair will go thank him. The only one that gets to call John out on his role in Marty's rampage is idiotic Joey and no one takes him seriously anymore

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually think TD does his best work in the tender/intimate scenes with Tognoni - they actually have heat despite my dislike for Kelly/Joey as a pairing - or opposite ES, RS and MA. There is a gentle stillness to him that reminds me a lot of Bob Krimmer's Andrew, and though he's no Roger Howarth I do think that if he stops being written like a total fool he could have a future in the part. Um, for seven months.

I admit I cackled with dark glee when I saw Roger Howarth and the scar. I actually quite like this story. And yeah - hot CIA agent.

• Members

Fillion obsessed over a naked woman in the woods, so...

Still, it's lousy material. The sad thing is they believe this makes black holes like Kelly and Aubrey and Cookie Cutter more appealing. Instead it just points out how utterly worthless they are, because the show is too scared to give them real material.

• Members

Right but I mean if they had managed to land *primetime star* NF again. I really do not think they would have wasted his time or their opportunity on this material so why should they for Degnan? I think Fillion would have walked.

• Members

I do agree they wouldn't have thrown this crap at Fillion.

The only way I would have wanted Fillion back was a happy ending with Dorian. That was the only time I really cared about his Joey, and watching the Joey/Kelly stuff from that era on Youtube only reinforces for me what a vacant character she is and how she dragged Joey down from very early on.

Archived