OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 9

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessica is so unbelievably weak that she would rather split into another alter than deal with reality? Seriously? Seriously?

A once solid character utterly ruined by sheer stupidity. OLTL deserves to be canceled.

• Members

Watching Joey and Natalie respectively I wonder why OLTL characters are so stupid. Joey suddenly and I do mean suddenly buys a clue and the fact that he's so animated about trying to figure the obvious makes him even stupider.

Natalie knows Marty is crazy but instead of taking Marty up on her offer to leave she would rather act like a bad ass on top of a freaking roof with her baby a few feet from her.

Vicki is tripping all over herself to apologize to Charlie and Charlie is asking Vicki if Natalie can say hello to Jared when she visits his grave.

:rolleyes:

Joey: I feel so stupid... because I'm a fool - Self awareness is grand.

• Members

Damn, I am thoroughly enjoying Marty going crazy, I'm not a fan of Marty's or SH's but I do have to admit she is making me enjoy this more than I thought I was going to.

As sad as the good-bye was between Viki and Charlie, I'm a bit disappointed, don't know why but I was expecting a little more than what was given.

Wes? Really? Can someone put Bree out of her misery please?

Clint can't die!!

• Members

I shouldn't even bother but why does Wes not know he's an alter when Jessica's other alters do? When Jessica splits into B/Tess they know who they are and they know Jessica is the host. When they first questioned if he was T/Jess Wes didn't know who they were talking about. Then Brody realized it was an alter and kept the pretense that she was a man. What would be the purpose? Brody should be freaking out and the causal throw way that Vicki had male alters to not only explain but accept the situation was just too stupid for words.

You know what? I can't even believe I'm typing this. Only on a soap opera...

Archived