The Wendy Williams Thread

• Members

EDIT to my previous post, according to the production IG, they are going to use guest "panels" starting Monday

In the interim, the popular daytime program will start airing original shows on Monday ... "with an exciting lineup of guest hosts and panels to be announced shortly."

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone see the Wendy show yesterday? Sherri hosted for the first time this season and she was GOODT! She slipped into Wendy's shows effortlessly and had good chemistry with her cohosts, Norman, and Suzanne. If Wendy stays down for the count, I can see them bringing Sherri back to finish out the season

• Members

Meanwhile, I've not heard anything about Nick Cannon's show (from the same producers as Wendy, and Page Six's suggestion as replacement if she doesn't return) since it got terrible critiques for its premiere

So, I checked YouTube, where both shows post their full episodes, and yesterday's Wendy episode with Sheri Sheppard got 50K views, while Nick's show got 1.7K (ouch).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Sherri is doing a great job and she has the studio audience in stitches. Her style is stand-up, her comedy is more crafted whereas Wendy’s appeal has always been her off the cuff messiness. They both deserve a place in daytime and I hope this opportunity leads to more for Sherri. She certainly is not as try-too-hard exhausting as Jerry was when he pinch hit for Wendy. He has made The Talk unwatchable for me. He is charismatic but he just needs to relax and trust himself more.

• 3 weeks later...