The Wendy Williams Thread

• Members

17292610150109240312384.jpg

This thread is to discuss all aspects of Wendy. Whether its her talk show, her past life in radio, her up and coming acting gigs or just Wendy in general. I love her and its about time she had her own thread. How you doin?

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wendy has the greatest .gifs. Her face at the beginning of this one is too much:

j8iop3.jpg

She's gonna be hosting a game show that she and her husband are EPing for GSN called "Love Triangle." Basically, the contestant comes on and chats with Wendy to determine which one of two love interests he or she should go with. It has to be heavily scripted/set-up or something. Premieres on the 18th.

• Members

Hmmm, Im not sure. I assumed both would be sold

Me too, although I was upset when she said she didnt like the BH series as I love that one. She refused to watch the DC one based on principal but she seems to love the rest except for Miami

On her show, I HATE the fashion segments. When I see a fashion show, I hit the FF button. Such a waste of time that I dont care for. My favorite segment is Ask Wendy. I could watch her give advice for a full hour. I hate when they book 2 guests or more bc that cuts into time that would have been devoted to this

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't remember the last time I saw her show, I don't even know what time it comes on, but I'm surprised that you guys like Ask Wendy as she from what I saw always gave wack advice. :lol: I mean, I guess that's part of her charm, but those segments seemed to lag.

On her radio show she did a full advice hour and there would be some really scandalous stuff. Another thing she used to do is act as an intercessor if you had a problem with somebody but didn't want to confront them yourself. An infamous one got used as an interstitial piece they'd play between segments... Wendy called a woman to tell her that her co-workers were bothered by her feminine odor and asked if she was aware of that. The poor woman was like, "I've noticed that they laugh and snicker when they walk by me (*giggles in the studio*)... and actually, I have a medical problem (*Wendy and co-host BUST out laughing!*) and I have to take medication that causes that. (*Sustained laughter!*)" Turrible. :lol:

• Members

I got the impression people who liked Ask Wendy like it just for that reason. My sister and I watched her show last Summer (it has since been moved to some time I'm never home) and that was always the highlight cuz it was, yes, SUCH crap advice.

I really think she's kinda a mean spirited lady. But, I admit, can be entertaining...