• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did you look on Amazon Prime Video? 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/0U8WT98LZMCKULMBXJ5RTRH77X/ref=atv_dl_rdr?tag=justus1ktp-20

Episode 1 & the Season are listed but it makes me suspicious why isn't Episode 2 listed? 

But, you can't beat $1.99 for Episode 1! 

https://www.justwatch.com/us/tv-show/where-is-wendy-williams

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

I am watching right now. WHOEVER AGREED AND ALLOWED THIS TO BE FILMED NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL.

THIS IS EXPLOITING A VERY ILL PERSON... THAT NEEDS TO BE IN A HOSPITAL, not in front of the cameras.

I AM GOING TO VOMIT... this is so triggering and painful! 

If Wendy in her right mind SAW this... SHE would have died. From The horror.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Watching her be disrespectful, rude and aggressive to people around her... knowing she has dementia and is not in her right mind... With all these disgusting yes people telling her QUEEN and SLAY and BOSS, all while she is struggling to even talk... and letting her scream and be so mean on camera... THEY ARE DESTROYING her legacy. For money. I cried... it's exploitation in it's finest form. 

• Members

I think there is Michael Jackson if not even more LEVEL of enabling and ... just... exploiting... here. I am devastated. I have never cried at a documentary like that anymore. If I can call this documentary. It's borderline snuff film disgusting violation of a mentally incapacitated person's private life.

HOW DARE THEY

• Members

I found the documentary captivating, although it raises natural questions about the ethics of its production. As a public figure, it undeniably sheds light on significant aspects of her life. Nonetheless, Wendy's current condition genuinely saddens me.

Responsibility appears to be distributed equally among the involved parties. While the jeweler/manager might initially seem like a mere opportunist, his acknowledgment of being overwhelmed by Wendy's declining health and continued support despite financial strain offers a nuanced perspective. Conversely, the family presents a compelling rebuttal, yet scrutiny arises, notably regarding the son's extravagant expenses and apparent lack of self-sufficiency.

For me, one of the most poignant episodes of daytime television remains her candid revelation about residing in a halfway rehab center. Her honesty about that situation challenges the conventional wisdom about whether she would participate in this current show. Clearly, she wouldn't want to appear as disheveled as she does in the documentary. Nonetheless, I hope it initiates conversations among families about how to care for members in crisis beyond the exploitative and salacious aspects of the documentary.

Edited by j swift