Cheap21

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

That is who Wendy Williams has always been. I'm surprised at the number of people who express shock at seeing things like this. She has made a career exploiting people on air.

I'm honestly surprised that she's still on the air. She honestly seems to have an axe to grind with a great many people.

• Members
24 minutes ago, amybrickwallace said:

I'm honestly surprised that she's still on the air. She honestly seems to have an axe to grind with a great many people.

I never watch her show but it doesn't surprise me. There's always a market for shows in poor taste.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, j swift said:

Page Six is reporting that Wendy was placed on a psychiatric hold at Beth Isreal Hospital. She is going through it. 

https://pagesix.com/2021/09/16/wendy-williams-reportedly-taken-to-hospital-for-mental-health-check/

The only other place I've read about this is TMZ. None of the mainstream, non-tabloid sites seemed to have picked up the story.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/16/wendy-williams-hospitalized-psychiatric-evaluation-mental-health/