GH: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't tell me this who killed Brandon will go on for months. I mean we saw him like 5 times. This is worse than Eddie Ford at OLTL. Hopefully this gets wrapped up ASAP.

Lisa befriending Kristina is funny. Both of them are stalkers.

I think Brenda should have been a little more sympathetic to what Suzanne did. Yea u did not see ur son for the first 3 years of his life but at least u now know he's safe.

• Members

Where is Morgan?? He still at camp?? School is in session & oh yeah his sister was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, yet he's been nowhere to be found. Maybe he's at Camp Crystal Lake :-O.

I wonder what Liz has been up to these past two episodes angry.gif

Meanwhile, I'm really enjoying Carly's vacation!

I just love the name "Lucian"! (except I prefer it pronounced "Lou-see-in", not "Lou-shin'). I really hope this is not a cruel joke on Brenda & that's really her son.

• Members

We need a missing persons report for Liz. I'm effing sick and tired of seeing everyone else's pain but hers, She's not even effing allowed to grieve her own son. What has Jason lost? NOTHING

Luke didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] for Jake and now we're supposed to buy his pain? GMAFB

• Members

Did Siobhan get deported back to Ireland? Her green card expired March 31 whcih is why Lucky tried to rush their wedding but it never happened bc of the death. I havent seen her since that night. Its a week past the 31st. Please tell me she's left the country

tell me about it. I was surprised he of all people had a vision of Jake. I dont think he ever had a scene with any of Lucky's kids. Im surrpised he knew what Jake looked like. This story is too heavy on Luke and Jake. I cant beleive Liz has been pretty much a nonfactor throughout all of this. RH should have just left and gone to Days

• Members

I agree. As much as I LOVE RH as Liz, I would have loved to see her as a fresh character somewhere else. DAYs comes to mind.

Hell maybe she could have been Samantha on Y&R. Since Scorpio is Cane's dad, Laura Vining is his mom...Why couldnt Lizzy Webber be his sister?!

• Members

Ugh. I cared/felt for him at first, but now I just...don't. GH is focusing way to much on him & Lucky with this. I'm irked & I find it inexcusable how Liz hasn't been on ONCE this week after the tragic incident with her son. The show should be all over HER, following HER & letting us witness and follow how it's affecting HER each and every second of her life right now!!

Maybe it was just me but I found that last scene with Luke throwing the bottles to be stupid

I surprisingly didn't either! I actually dug her day. Great scenes between her & Lucky. Didn't care much for her scenes with Jason. The Brenda/Carly scenes seemed *just* right to me, like...I thoroughly enjoyed them and I'm looking forward to more tomorrow.

Archived