GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

Elizabeth was not on all week. Guza & Frons should be ashamed. It was SOOO boring watching Luke, Lucky, & Jason mourn.

Brenda was totally out of line. I hate to side with the horse but Brenda had no right telling Carly she was a bad mother especially after everything she has been through with Josselyn. She should have slapped Brenda across the face.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excuse me. I'm sorry, but, how can Brenda be out of line when the Excruciating Equine galloped in and started the fight? On what planet does that make Brenda out of line? Planet Crack? Carly picked a fight because she's mentally six years old, and got what she asked for. Slapped right back in face with her maternal failures. Can't take the heat, take your horse's ass out the damn kitchen!

• Members

Favor is not even the word for it. Damn. I used to love a good Liz/Carly smack down back in the day, but after Liz (Not Jason, Liz) agreed to save Carly's daughter, Carly should have nothing to say to Liz ever again. No matter what muffin face says or does from this point forward, Carly needs to STFU. That won't happen, but anything else will make Carly look even worse than she normally does.

• Members

Im with R Sinclair. It sucks that Joss is sick but that does NOT give Carly a free pass to be nasty to anyone she wants. She went to Brenda's house and started fighting with her. Once she did that, all bets were off. Was Brenda supposed to just stand there adn take it?

• Members

Brenda didn't stoop to any level. She told the truth. Carly is a horrible mother and has no business lecturing another woman on motherhood.

If she wanted to stoop, she could've mentioned the brain damaged idiot, the latent homosexual and the organ stealing toddler.

Archived