GH: April Discussion Thread

• Members

This is going to sound horrible -- and to some, rather fitting of the person they think of me as -- but I get Anthony's disdain for Claudia. In my mind, when I think of being a parent, I think of myself having a son. I often wonder if I had a daughter first, would I resent her? Of course, I'm not as sick and mentally twisted as Anthony, and I have young female cousins who I absolutely adore and encourage to be strong, intelligent women... so I'd probably get over it and treat her the way I treat the other important young women in my life. But I can see and totally understand Anthony's disdain for a daughter he never wanted. The only reason he dealt with Claudia is because she was yet another person seeking his approval, which boosted his ego.

That was the single element of that mess of a character (Claudia) that was relatable. Her need for approval. And I say this LOVING SARAH JOY BROWN!! Claudia was just a horrible mess of a character, and I'm glad she was killed off.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Bravo! ITA

He called her a whore so much I had to call the comment line he demeaned and verbally abused her

to the point I couldn't watch anymore it was horrible. I felt abused...I don't watch soaps to hear a father

call his a daughter a whore in nearly every sentence of dialog. Then when she got murdered he did a 180

I loathed how they wrote SJB's Claudia I thought she was going to be like Jackie Collins Lucky Santangelo

but Guza brings back vets to screw them up in writing so I wasn't surprised.

Never cared for Maxi but if Matt gets the dust knocked off him I'll have to roll with it unfortunately ..I just think he's

got that adorable factor working for him. I like Matt Hunter and want to see him in story.

Its seems they took care in writing the intervention. I have to watch it again though.

Archived