The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Carol! I knew she was alive. Yeah Michonne found the prison! Oh no, Maggie! Don't hurt sweet Maggie!

I can't believe that we have 10 more episodes. So much has happened so far this season. What could there be next?

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Before I forget, I loved Michonne's walker body parts message. That is really bad ass. LOL!

Now that Andrea has gotten laid, I hope her brain starts working.

Gawd, I hope that Maggie is not raped. It would break my heart and Glenn's.

Andrew Lincoln was great in the scenes where he was talking on the phone. Hopefully, Rick has worked through the worse of his Lori issues and we never have to hear about her again.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Ann, it's not healthy to be this excited about an ending. I absolutely loved Michonne finding the group as she walked amongst The Walkers with the basket as her signal that she was human. Daryl finding Carol was so awesome, and The Gov with 2 prisoners from the group? HELL YEAH! Can't wait for the next eppy!

See, I thought Andrea wanted to work the wall so that she could leave, but no, she's just a twisted sister.

• Members

You are not the only one, Chit. I swear, I am always so hyped up after The Walking Dead that I cannot sleep for a good long while. LOL!

I have to think that Rick will either go with or send Daryl to rescue Maggie and Glenn. I hope that Rick takes Michonne's warning seriously. She is injured so she cannot go with them. I know what happens in the comics, but I hope that it does not happen in the tv series or we will lose half the cast by the episode 16.

• Members

It was a boring episode, but not in a bad way. It was laying the work for future episodes, really, and helped take the show where it needed to go. Maggie and Glen being taken was a nice twist. M finding the prison and rubbing the walker blood on her to get by them but holding the basket full of baby stuff was brilliant, glad Rick saw what was going on. Rick on the phone was sad. Daryl finding Carol and carrying her was just perfect :wub:

oh, and i love Andrea & The Gov.

• Members

^^^

It was a somewhat boring show, but it is starting to tell the story lines for the rest of the season!

Here is what I think will happen by the end of season 3.

Merle will die either Daryl will kill him or the walkers will. Woodbury will be over takin by zombies by the end of the season.