Toups

The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

All I can say is that I better see Merle eaten alive before this season is over. He needs to have a painful of death as possible.

And what the hell is Michonne's problem? Why doesn't she just tell Rick who she is? Why doesn't Michonne just tell Rick the whole truth? This is ridiculous. Why do TPTB have to drag this out?

I want Merle to be eaten limb by limb, organ by organ. He must suffer a long painful death.

Edited by Ann_SS

Meryl, that was taking things too far! Damn you!

Awww, Rick and Carl are so sweet.

Glenn! A true warrior!

Hell yeah he is! Newfound respect for him!

Edited by ChitHappens

The walker better start with the governor's genitalia when it begins munching on him.

Seriously, I don't understand Michonne. Why has she not told them the truth about Andrea? She has to know that these are her people.

Damn, they sacrificed that guy to the walkers!

Edited by Ann_SS

Watching The Gov lately makes me even more disgusted with Andrea. I know she has no idea of who he really is, but her survival skills and instincts are for the dogs. When the manure hits the fan, what side will she take? Not sure I even want her back with the group now.

The walkers better eat that damn governor piece by piece.

Great ending. The preview is crazy. Michonne better not betray our group. Although I think that Oscar is along to be the sacrificial lamb. Daryl is going to have to make a hard choice when it comes to Merle. I still want him and the governor to be zombie chow.

Edited by Ann_SS