The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The best part is that the Woodbury citizens have earned the wrought of Rick Grimes. They are all so zombie chow. It is just matter of time before Rick and his people take them out.

Poor Oscar. He was the obvious the red shirt. There seems to be a one black male and female rule on the show.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

LOL! Well, I suppose it is better than being Latino. The whole Latino family got killed off and never got replaced. Glenn is destined to be the only Asian guy around.

Andrea is a nutjob. Is she really going to stick with the Governor she saw all the crazy walker heads and him keeping his walker daughter "alive" and locked away?

Seriously, The Walking Dead is the best show on tv on the moment. Anyone not watching is losing out on damn entertaining thrilling action ride. Nothing compares.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

I don't t think they are deliberately keeping blacks out of the show but I do think up until Michonne came on, they really didn't give or invest much in any of the other black characters. That's going to change with Tyrese , who IMO has already gotten more focus than T-Dog ever did. Maybe the complaints have resonated with someone with the show.

• Members

But they never allow more than one black male at a time even if they have nothing much to do. They have killed off the only black male just before adding another one. I expect the African American woman with Tyreese not be gone soon enough since we have Michonne. However, I will be pleased to be wrong.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

During the FB chat, here is what one person had to say:

"Jen Stewart Die Hard

1h

Come on, AMC, there CAN be more than one black guy"!

It's very noticable that one has to exit before the other can enter. I'm hoping we can have Michonne and Tyreese's daughter.
Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Yep, Carl told Rick that he should stop being the leader. I think that this would be good for Rick, not sure about the group, but he needs the psychological rest.

Kirkman is on Talking Dead.

I forgot to mention: I freaked out when Michonne's head was in the water with the heads. That was a crazy fight.

Kirkman says that Michonne was trying to tell Rick that she needs him.

Chit, you are right. Kirkman says that the Governor threw Merle to the wolves because he lied to him about killing Michonne.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

The next new episode airs on Sunday, February 10th. I don't know if I can survive that long. I LOVE this show!

Great preview. Tyreese is going to have to take those two guys threatening Carl and Carol. I can't believe they look at them and just see a little kid and a woman. Carl and Carol would probably kill both those guys in two seconds.

Edited by Ann_SS