The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Lincoln is a very good actor. If you ever get a chance to see it you should watch a show he did called Afterlife, or something like that, where he played some type of man who was a skeptic about psychic phenomena. The second season

Edited by CarlD2

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have never seen Afterlife, but the first thing that I ever saw Andrew in was This Life. It was a British legal drama that I absolutely loved. Andrew was very good in it. He played Egg, the disillusioned lawyer turned writer. Interestingly, Jack Davenport who is in Smash and played Will's rival for Elizabeth's affections in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies was also a lead in This Life. Andrew then starred in Teachers. He was also very good in that as well. I was thrilled when I saw that he got the lead for The Walking Dead and hope that he starts getting accolades for his performances.

• Members

Roles like Rick tend to be overlooked because everyone loves dark and edgy and all the rest. Hopefully even if he doesn't get a ton of attention here, it will lead to something else in time. He's one of those actors I never expected to get a big TV show in the US but I was happy to learn he did.

• Members

Interview with Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori): http://www.eonline.com/news/360152/the-walking-dead-shocker-sarah-wayne-callies-opens-up-about-lori-s-difficult-episode

I have been thinking that the baby cannot be long for this world. How are they going take care of the baby AND Hershel while on the run from zombies? I don't know how the baby even survived the birth. Lori had no prenatal care and had to be malnourished.

• Members

I have to give Sarah a ton of credit. She knew the character needed to die(as she did in the comic although differently), and if her death follows a similar aftermath, Rick is going to go off the rails and start hallucinating.

I admire this show for sticking to trying to be fairly realistic even in a zombie infested world and death is a part of it. Kudos to them for staying the course.

I still can't stand Carl.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

This episode is kinda #kanyeshrug for me to be honest.

When he was brushing her hair and a chunk fell out --- WHY?! I wasn't prepared.

I love Michonne and as much as Andrea is a favorite of mine -- God she has rose colored glasses on ALL THE TIME. I can't with her anymore. I just need her to be as badass in this show as she is in the comics.

Poor Rick... but that was messed up what he was doing to Glenn... he was only worried about you Rick!

Daryl in a poncho ... and then feeding a baby...

2R3eP.gif

Enough said.

Also, Walker Fight Club.... LMAO! I have not laughed like that in ages.

Edited by London

• Members

Poor Rick. He has lost his mind. It is the guilt on top of Lori's death. I swear, that walker ate Lori. Rick killing the walkers was cool though. I still think that Carol is alive. It was sad when Carl named all the women that they had lost as potential names for the baby.

The Governor is definitely sending his men after Michonne. I hope that she escapes. Let Andrea deal with the crazy.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

Loved this eppy, but I could have done without Rick and his mini breakdown. The Gov is something else. What or who do I have to do to get Michonne and Daryl to meet?

Michonne was a total badass tonight! Loved it!

The Walker Fight Club? Um what?!

Andrea is completely useless. I'm hoping she gets laid soon so she can snap out of it.