The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

What an awesome premiere! Loved how the team works together to make those kills. The ending was heart-pounding when they were running in the dark.

So how in the world did those prisoners survive without food or water for over a year(?). If they're violent criminals, I say don't let them out. No need for extra trouble and the food suppy is really low.

I had to look away but I turned back too quickly and saw cut off leg. LOL

I was thinking about that too. LOL I love these two together.

Wow!!!! That is freaking awesome. So well deserved. Hopefully AMC gave the show more money this season so they can shoot more action sequences.

• Members

Yep, working together our survivors have become an efficient killing machine.

I had not considered the prisoners' survival and the lack of food and water. They might be forced to cooperate with the prisoners, but they definitely should not trust them.

Lucky you. I wish that I had not seen it. By the time, I realized that I should cover my eyes, it was too late. It is seared in my memory. :)

• Members

I think my favorite parts of the show Sunday were anytime Daryl had his crossbow. He's a total badass and loves using that thing. Michonne and that sword (or whatever you want to call it) is awesome! Give me these two in an adventure w/in this whole adventure, and I'd be in heaven!

My least favorite part you ask? Hershel interrupting Lori when she talked about dying in childbirth. He hushes her up quickly. I was like, "Hershel, let's explore this a bit, and anything you can do to assist, please!". HATE HATE HATE Lori!

• Members

Oddly enough, now that Rick can't stand Lori, I don't mind her as much. I am just glad that his eyes are open when it comes to her wishy washiness. I think he will probably forgive her eventually, probably just before she is eaten by a Walker. LOL!

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

The series has veered off the comic book series some. Dale , Sophia, at this point would still be alive and Carol would have

had the comic book been followed.

In Lori's case I think I read in the comic

They might end up doing that who knows but I don't think Lori is making it past this season.

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

I'm so waiting for this because they have actual chemistry but I still need them to show us how badass she really is and I need them to meet up with the group. I'm nhft Michonne/Andrea shippers... as friends and general badassness yup -- as an actual relationship? I don't see it.