DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

At least on GH his peaks were really good. I feel like on DAYS he's never even reached that, it's decent at best. The only good time periods IMO have been September - November 2017 and October 2018. That's not much in almost two years.

• Members

Agreed. I watched GH during 2012-2013 when the "Llanview 3" came over, and from then on until around the Spring of 2013, show was really popping (admittedly, I was a sucker for all the OLTL cameos & references, as well as the Port Charles vampire throwback, references to Loving, etc.).   His first year at DAYS improved the show, but there was still something lacking; something extra to make it really shine and it never achieved it. 

• Members

Wesley Eure (Ex Mike Horton) tweeted a photo and caption of him, John Clarke and Macdonald Carey when Mike was in the hospital when a wagon injured him in which he came to find out that Mickey was really his uncle and Bill was his father. 

Man I wish Sony would release 60/70's episodes on the NBC website one day. Or if someone can get their hands on them the better. 

In this scene on DAYS OF OUR LIVES I was crushed by a wagon falling on me! I discovered my father wasn't my father. My uncle was my father because my uncle raped my mother years before at the hospital Oh, soap operas! LOL

D6uFd_cU8AIE66S.jpg

• 3 weeks later...