DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

God, the climax to Tony framing John and him almost being executed is so great -- ridiculous, implausible, unrealistic, but so so fun. Also, Hall and Mascolo doing great work as they played games with each other and Lexie finally finding out Stefano is her father. I certainly didn't expect Stefano chloroforming Marlena twice and possibly kidnapping her. Interesting though -- a few months before Marlena's possession ended, things were being set up for Aremid, so it'll be interesting to see what they do for their next big story (although the Woman in White stuff isn't done yet).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quick question to anyone that can help. I have seen almost full yearly DVD sets of Days from 1984 onwards for sale (though a bit too rich for me at the moment), has anyone ever gotten these or are they online to download for free anywhere? I would love to get 84 - 98 as it is the period I grew up watching. I also contacted someone from another site who said they have links to download of 84 to now, but have never had a response. Anyone had any luck? 

Sorry I am also asking because if I did go for the DVD's I would like to know if they are a scam or not. I don't want to waste money.

Edited by will81

• Members

It was magic.

But, someone just mentioned musical montages. When she was a musical Director, JFP was better than anyone else at musical montages. And, to boot, as a Musical Director she didn't get into trouble. She didn't start getting into trouble until she began to climb the "Producer" ladder. And, she has never stopped climbing it.

• Members

I hope no one minds that I'm about to change the subject. Do you remember when DOOL did this story where John & this woman were jewel thieves? In RATSm at the time we decided that she reminded us of Emma Peel of the Avengers. (Diana Rigg) So, we gave ourselves nicknames, dubbing ourselves, "peels". That's how I became "shallotpeel", one who was adopted by "garlic peel". There are still "peels" running around. And, I just flat out never gave up my moniker. I liked how different it was. Thought you'd enjoy the anecdote. We can get so much out of our stories.

• Members

Did I suggest Robert Forester to you? You email him & ask for his current list & then decide what you want to buy. I got Doug & Julie's first wedding from him. Got an AW & got a GL, too. All excellent quality. Charged me $5 per plus overall shipping which was not bad. [email protected] ... Hope I'm not repeating myself. But, I'm sure he doesn't have as many as you are looking for. Be sure & ask him if any of them are from kinescopes, too, because some are.