Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just for the record, I never said I only blamed CBS. But CBS is the one trying to "honor" shows on the piss-poor excuse of a talk show.

I did see there's some Paley Center exhibit. I can't see what they'd have from ATWT or GL left to display. Meanwhile, I'm sure Julie Chen's shoes or some drab suit of Drew Carey's will be the highlight of the show.

• Members

They brought the wheel from The Price is Right, that is a tad better than a random suit that Drew Carey wore. The Paley Center got donations from both ATWT and GL over the years even if CBS doesn't have anything left, hopefully they sent things that were collected from NYC to LA for this event. (That aren't people appearing on "The Talk".)

• Members

I have just watched the Endicott episode and I'm a little bit confused as to why such a confession tape actually existed? It seems a bit pointless to make one in advance, no?

Also what are the Endicott awards 'cause I heard Tom and Emily say they won it last year. Did it use to be a yearly thing on ATWT?

• Members

Katie was forced into making a confession tape. If I remember correctly, she was being held up by the man she paid to stalk herself, the same story that landed her the Endicott award, into giving an on-camera confession, which I think Molly taped. 

I don't think it was a yearly thing. It should've been as I loved Katie's demise at the Endicott. Plus, it could've served as a catalyst for all the characters that worked in the media (Kim/Katie/Holden/Lily/Emily/Henry). 

• Members

Did anybody know that Rick Giolito (Nick Castello, the Rookie Cop who turned out to be James Stenbeck's mole) is married to Lindsey Frost (Betsy Stewart)? That's another ATWT marriage to add to the others.:lol:

Is there any daytime soap that had as many actors who dated/married each other as this show?