DAYS: Discussion for month of August

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually hate her, so the fact that once everything is brought out in the open she will lose everything makes it perfect. I am loving her going around all suspicious about Phloe, and being needy with Nathan. LOL. I am most appreciative of the fact that this story is FINALLY moving along.

• Members

Loved Abe and Hope scenes yesterday. Abe was stellar in his performance!! Knew something wasn't right about that guard! Maggie and Victor are just awesome, and now Nathan knows about it! Now is time for Melissa or Sarah to come in as intereference. Love today's episode, Adrienne needs a love interest to make Justin jealous and Rafe would be perfect. Why Rafe never intereact with his life saver, Carly?

• Members

Yeah I guess I can understand that! You do have a point, LOL..

I know, right? I have been asking the same question! They haven't interacted in ages, it would be nice if they started to. I saw some sparks.

I see sparks with anyone Rafe is with, TBH. Anyone but Sami please. Why is he waiting around for her?! Nicole, Hope, Carly....

• Members

I was pretty surprised they dropped it, a/r that is.

I also wish they coulda had bo/carly & rafe/sami be friends.

Idk why, but i love bo/sami scenes.

That came later, after Nicole told a half truth and told about her miscarriage, sami had already lost Grace and felt for Nicole and tried to be there for her. They became friends and Sami was going to help her take the baby and leave the country to get away from ej but then the truth came out.

Also, Stephanie is AMAZING to watch. Her and Victor/Maggie are the highlights for me right now.

if only Chloe would die and Hope would drop into another vat of acid... i would watch regularly again

• Members

Said it before and I'll say it again: Days is the only soap which knows how to do good, ole fashioned soap romance. Those Sami/Rafe scenes in the locker room? HOT. And I thought Ejami had chemistry. Sure, all this stopping and starting and "we can't be together" is soapy and contrived but... that's what soaps were about once upon a time. The separation, the longing.

Equally awesome: Maggie & Victor. It's not even about Days showing a "more mature" love story. This is a great story in its own right. LOL, and I love how other characters get interwoven into these diffeent SLs. Nathan with Maggie & Victor, Brady and Hope bonding, EJ and Hope hating...

You know, ITA about Stephanie. I didin't recognize the actress at first yesterday -- something about the way she seemed so much tougher and more pro-active! The quad just stepped up a notch. It was also nice to see Lindsay Hartley this week after what seems like ages off the show.

JP, you aren't watching regularly? Why? Is it Hogan-bad for you right now?

• Members

Philips hair is horrible and his sideburns are horrific. Can someone groom him a bit better?

Stephanie's hair is also bad. She has so much yet it looks so boring. IA with the fact that she is annoying. She's too insecure for me

As a matter of fact I hate the 20s crowd on this show. Overall they seem to be a mess and arent that appealing or interesting

• Members

I just love Stefano and Kate. What a solid, powerful, nice coupling they are. And they actually seem happy and have no problems!

LOL @ Kates reaction to Sami/EJ being engaged. Lauren Koslow is amazing, I love her :-D. And Stefano and Sami are so much fun together! I always love their scenes, ha when he leaned in for a hug, she gave him a hand shake instead.

Ugh is Stephanie going to switch paternity results....it seems like it, and I hate it. She's like a little Sami bot at this point, lol.

Seriously...I agree. I wish he would go back to the spiky hair, or at least cut it, something...I just hate it long like that.

• Members

I think after six years I finally gave up Days. It dawned on me I hadn't watched it in about two weeks and didn't even realize it. I had an episode stored on my DVR with Sami and EJ on the beach but these were the people who made me lose interest in the first place. That whole crew of Sami, EJ, Rafe, Nicole, Adriana and Brady are just all as boring as can be. And they are on all the time.

Archived