DAYS: Discussion for month of August

• Members

I dont like Ariana either but dont you think her hate is I dont know, kinda justified? I would have laid into Hope as well. Her excuse seems kinda weak and rather outrageous. Seriously she didnt realize she was having blackouts and blocks of time unaccounted for? All these months she thought she was sleeping and didnt notice anything? I wouldnt have much sympathy for herif I was in Ariana's position. Just saying

The other day Chloe mentioend going to Chicago for tickets. Salem is in Illinois? I alway thought its location was unrevealed. Did they give it a state and when?

Why is Carly helping her with her lie? Cant hate on it though bc Ive been enjoying their scenes. I thought it was sweet when Chloe asked her to be the godmother. Their interactions has kinda redeemed Chloe for me as Carly makes her alot more tolerable.

Oh and when and how did she and Nicole become friends. Didnt they hate each other?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Maggie and Victor in everything, but Victor's face today was the BEST facial reaction I have ever seen. I've watched the clip at least a dozen times just for that last expression in Maggie's kitchen. laugh.gif

Those two just keep getting better and better.

Guest dc cubs

I agree. Its never been specifically stated that Salem is in Illinois. However, they mention Chicago often enough it sounds as if its close by.

Carly is helping Chloe because she found out it was because of Vivian's actions that Chloe cheated on Daniel. Carly feels guilty that Vivian used Chloe to get to her so she's agreed to keep quiet about the affair if the baby is Daniel's.

• Members

They bonded over their mutual hatred of Sami.

Don't know if you were watching in 2008, but there was a heatwave or blackout (cant remember). EJ and Nicole & Chloe and Lucas were both trapped in different elevators. Each of the couples ended up having sex afterwards. Soon, EJole and Luloe (?) were born. Sami was left without a love interest, but stayed interfered with their lives, which annoyed Nicole and Chloe and that's how it happened.

• Members

Rafe rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Those 3 separate scenes where he was punching the punching bags, getting his anger out on EJ, so stupid! I am so sick of everything RAFE. His smarmy smirk, whiny attitude, his eyebrows, his nosiness, EVERYTHING. I HATE RAFE!

Victor and Maggie are adorable and i just love them together so freaking much!

lol @ Vivian calling Maggie a "Red-headed Haridan" LOL! I love her annoyance with Maggie, her rants about her are always so funny!

Every time Abe and Lexie are on, it just seems like DAYS is throwing the viewers a bone. But I did love their scenes today. Ugh, but I wish Lexie would go back to being an evil, twisted biotch. DiMera!

Will acted like an adult in his conversation with Sami, I liked it!

Loved the Brady/Hope scenes, to.

• Members

No the last time I watched was probably some time after the serial killing story aside from an episode or 2 here and there. Ive missed alot. Why does Chloe hate Sami?

Hope is damned if she does, damned if she does. Im getting sick of her martyr act and how pathetic she is currently acting, but I know Id be hating it also if she wasnt showing some remorse.

Will is a little prick. I hated how he talked to his mother. And I still cant get used to him with blonde hair now

Has the actor that plays Abe had work done on his face? It looks kinda tight and he does emulate emotion the way he seems to be trying to. And are he and Lexie really thinking about having another kid? Really? They look like they should be thinknig about grandkids. I cant beleive their son is stil as young as he is and hasnt been SORASed yet. Its odd that they are letting him age naturally

• Members

Chloe hates Sami because she felt threatened by her after she got with Lucas. Chloe got with Lucas when Nicole got with EJ and the two girls kinda teamed up to help eachother out and keep Sami away from their men.

Hope is always pathetic and a martyr.

Will is an ass, but sami deserves it. Karma.

• Members

Stephanie....omg, right up there with Rafe in my book. Can't stand the nosy biotch. She is so insecure and bratty these days.

What is going on with Caroline, LOL...she just makes me laugh so much, man she is so stern and uptight now. She was extra snark with Maggie, no surprises there, haha. But when she called Stephanie at the end, I was like wow...she was just so...mean. Calm down, girl.

Rafe and Nicole, now that's where it's at. They are awesome together.

Archived