DAYS: Discussion for month of August

• Members

EJ and Sami chewed so much scenery today. That really ruined the scenes for me.

Otherwise, today's show was fine. I really like what they've done with Dr. Baker, even if it does feel like they haven't really committed to him as a character.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Loved Richard Culliton's script for Sami/EJ today and I thought Alison Sweeney was great. But I thought James Scott was just okay - he could've been a lot better. There were a couple of moments were his clenched his jaw and was over the top - it was a bit chewy like Franky mentioned.

• Members

I was cheering Sami on when she didn't let EJ say goodbye to Sydney...that scene was the best. EJ was like, "I didn't get to say goodbye to Sydney..", then Sami said "That's exactly what you did to me." Then she stormed out (UGH @ Rafe's little smirk that he made at EJ before he left). I was like WOW, that scene stunned me for some reason. I was on Sami's side fully, but then when EJ walked over and started holding back his tears I felt SO bad for him!! James Scott is a GREAT Actor and I think there is such a quiet power to his skills...both of them were dynamite today!! I am so impressed by the writing and the performances.

Archived