DAYS: Discussion for month of August

• Members

Omg Brady's anger is off the chart these days, what is going on??? He was so forceful and violent with Nicole, and in the previews he screams at Arianna ohmy.gif NT Brady LOL.

Loved the Chloe/Carly/Melanie/Daniel drama today once again! When Chloe ran into Daniel my heart dropped! I thought that was the end right there, but naturally it wasn't. Wow Chloe was very quick on her feet with her excuse for being at the hospital!

I just love Melanie, she is adorable and I love how devoted she is to Daniel & Carly.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty boring episode, but it was alright. I liked Sami's reaction to finding out Dr. Baker was alive, i love when she starts to raise hell over stuff, LOL. EJ taunting Baker was pretty good, to. Also, wow Brady drinking and getting feisty with Arianna was intense.

I love Carly's hair with the bangs and the rest pulled back, CC looks SO much better when her forehead isn't out and about. JMO, lol.

• Members

Stefano/Kate/Will/Chad are all so enjoyable, I really like this storyline. DAYS has set this up really well. Kate/Chad are nice together, as are Will/Stefano, lol no matter whose with who it's interesting to me. Casey Deidrick is a great find for DAYS, what a great Actor. He has it all in the eyes. And I have really grown to love Chandler Massey as Will. I love Will working for Stefano! And the possibility of Chad working with him isn't bad, either :-D.

I'm glad Chad's "Dad" is leaving, hopefully it is for good and we don't have to see that guy ever again. What a jerk, so disrespectful to Chad, I don't get him at all. So long, and I hope you don't ever come back.

I am so sick of Sami and Rafe! Omg NOTHING NEW! Same conversation, same ending, boring!!! They start off ok and then it goes downhill, these two are absolutely terrible.

Archived