DAYS: Discussion for month of August

• Administrator

Great episode today with Bo/NT-Hope....but....we had months and months of build up for this one episode? Is this it? Wow, it wasn't worth it. Also, one of the best scenes (where Bo realizes it's not real Hope) was ruined by the horrible background music of the woman (echoing, or whatever you call it). My God, I hate that background music. Seriously, music directors, THAT'S the piece of music you choose for that crucial scene?

I love NT-Hope's evil eyes - KA is so good at playing evil, so sexy at it too.

Who's the new hottie...Kathleen is it? I hope we see more of her! :)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not over as the aftermath is just getting started. It's just the next phase coming to an end.

It's a shame because, while I've liked this story from day one, I wish they spent a little more time on what we've been seeing since early July where the NT Hope stuff was upped in intensity level with Hope trying to kill Bo and all. The story went to another level the past few weeks, one I think could've helped the ratings had it played out in the Fall/Winter rather then the summer.

• Members

Bo and Hope were amazing. I can't wait to see how Hope acts tomorrow, when the NT Hope symptoms are gone, haha. Awesome work by Kristian and Peter, I loved when Bo said he was still in love with Hope ;-).

omg...Dr. Baker. Why is he still here??, he just had to get arrested....ugh.

I liked her to! I feel like I have seen that Actress before, but I don't know where. I hope we see more of her also!

• Members

I've actually really loved how this Nighttime Hope story resolved in an unexpected way (though I'm sure it's not RESOLVED yet), but I do agree that it should have played out longer. Odd that we get the middle beats of the stories for so long, and the resolutions so quickly. This is the kind of fun you can drag out for an entire week!

• Members

OMG @ Brady just angrily porking Nicole and then dumping her to the side like that! That was just scandalous. But I must say, I dig rage Brady!

STFU Stephanie. So the F what if Nathan keeps a picture of Melanie in a book! Saying that guys shouldn't be all sentimental like that, omg... just shut up. You don't know!!

I love where the Hope story is going! I'm so glad she isn't denying it, she's just trying to piece everything together and get through it. Another hit out of the park by KA today. This story isn't so bad these days!

• Members

Did someone give CC bangs?? Thank the soap Gods... it makes a difference.

Still waiting for Carly to run off with Jessica Leccia as Arianna :P (lol I know that Leccia's going to OLTL but still), so that Bo can go back with Hope.

I didn't know Ethan Winthrop could be so... how do you say... "assertive"

• Members

After months of treading water, FINALLY Days gave us some action this week. The Hope/NightimeHope reveal has actually made me fall in love with Bo & Hope again. And I honestly have never really been a mega Bope fan. What's so cool is seeing Bo's reaction to NightimeHope and what he may or may not have done to get her there.

Seeing the Brady-Nicole anger sex makes me wonder if when Bope eventually reunite, whether Bo will want some NightimeHope in the bedroom.

Faye :wub: Maggie & Vivian :wub: :wub: Louise Sorel just proved why she needs to stay on the show thanks to her respective scenes with NightimeHope, Victor and Maggie.

I kinda like Dr. Baker! As strictly supporting sleazoid, of course. I'd much rather Daniel left town before Dr. B.

• Members

Eileen Barnett (ex-Stephanie Woodruff/Brooke Hamilton,Days) still has a beautiful face and its very ironic that she called Daniel in to work with a burn victim, being that years ago her former character burned her fingers to avoid fingerprints.

This Hope story is moving along and it is getting very good wish Doug and Julie were involved from the beginning. I loved the ending today with Baker, Nicole, Brady, Roman, Bo & Hope.

• Members

They were HYSTERICAL! LOL! This is the first time in a while that I've actually tolerated and enjoyed all of them, I thought the scenes were awesome. All of Chloe's facial expressions when Daniel was talking behind the curtain were hilarious! Carly going all crazy about the patients being mixed up, Melanie piecing everything together, that nun doctor, it was just all great stuff. Loved it!

So glad to see some more positive posts about the Hope story, things have really turned around. DAYS is weaving this all together and it's actually pretty good. I see why we sill need Dr. Baker rolleyes.gif, but hopefully not for long. The ending was perfect today.

Archived