AMC: Friday, 7/2/10

• Members

Yup, I'm so loving the LA JY he must have seen the ocean and got the surfer itch again, he was nude in that scene w/ MCE when he gave her that you mean nothing to me kiss. And Scott but for some reason he does nothing for me. IKR.

RPG (aside from throwing out the razor) like VI and MEK have quit on the sit ups and cardio.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: LMAO! :lol:

By the way,

I read the transcript. David was mentioned a total of 22 times in this episode by first or last name... or both.

Back to Jesse, am I the only one who noticed the subliminal homoerotica going on between Jesse and Tad? All of the "Babe" and "Baby" talk.

• Members

Yeah, I think it was just a hamfisted way of showing show stressed Jesse is or we'll find out something's also wrong with Jesse and Angie will go blind just as he collapses. Besides they were obviously over the counter drugs.

I've noticed that Angie has the same effect on Jake that Madison has on Ryan, she makes him tolerable.

LOL! I noticed that too. And it's all coming from Tad. He called Jesse "babe" the other day and I was completely WTF?

• Members

You think so? He forces his way into Angie's situation and starts making demands on how SHE should handle her situation OR ELSE HE will do whatever?

Kinda like AmandaHo -- rifling through Damon's phone and making demands on what Damon should do.

Kinda like Jerk... breaking into David's house and rifling through his files to see the canceled check from David to Amanda and demanding Amanda tell him what's going on.

See where I'm going? wink.gif

I have yet to find Jake tolerable. I miss Joey. I was sooooo on his side when he was married to crazy assed Emily Ann Sago.

• Members

Well *I* find him more tolerable. Like someone else said when he's with Angie, RPG tones down the comedy schtick. Not NEARLY enough but it's better than the comedy stylings of Schecky Martin we get when Jake's with Tad or Amanda. I think Debbi Morgan has a good effect on RPG, like Adderall or Prozac.

As for bossing Angie around, he was right on most points. After all, he did find her trying to fake her way through a consultation. She shouldn't be driving, seeing patients or doing half the crap she's doing.

On another topic, after this episode, I NEVER need to hear the name David again.

• Members

I feel the same about Ryan and Madison. I'm not looking forward to the 'reunion everyone has been waiting for' (apparently except me) - The only positive about Ryan and Greenlee is that I can FF their scenes together instead of scenes individually. What's left to do with Ryan and Greenlee? They'll finally reproduce? Not exactly worth tuning in for. Thank goodness there are so many other things to like about AMC.

• Members

I've always liked Finn since the beginning, but ever since they have given Damon some dimension and some background he's become even better. Great Actor, I really like him. As for Natalie Hall, ITA that she has improved. Vastly....omg she was horrid when she first arrived, imo. Only recently has she started to become better. I also like how AMC has gotten rid of Colby's obsession with Annie. Not to long ago, all Colby thought about was getting revenge on Annie. Glad they are giving Colby some aspirations, and exploring other parts of her life.

Archived