AMC: Friday, 7/2/10

• Members

Discuss!

Tad needs another haircut and dye job... just sayin'.

Brot!!! Still very confused though, as Brot was taking a (random) leave of absence?

Another Angie Friday, although not solely Angie/Hubbard day... but happy this story is back. Missed it for a few days.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she's reminding me of her worthless sister-in-law. Maybe those two should hang out and lament about their men possibly cheating on them.

since she finally got a man. Too bad she doesnt know what it takes to keep one. The clingyness most definetly wont

• Members

Jake and Amanda's wedding sowed the seeds of matrimonial bliss in her head, I guess. Thank god Damon's truly freaked out by that and wants her to dial it down. Spin&Marty's been good at playing that.

Are Paul and Hillary still together? Because if Brooke wasn't with Adam, I'd have loved to see her and him make some sparks.

OMG! Jesse needs his ass KICKED. Rude for no reason.

• Members

"Does your man not come home at night? Do you find him drifting off during intimacy? Are there suspicious numbers in his phone or lipstick marks on his collar? If your answer was yes to any of these questions do yourself a favor & dial 555-Maury"

Archived