AMC: Friday, 7/2/10

• Members

David has his part to play in Angie's problems. If the right stuff had been readily available, she would have put them on. Either way, she made the choice not to put on protective gear.

Also, Amanda'a Martinization has made her soft :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget Michael Knight has a gut also. They will be the gut trio. They can write songs about their guts.

Seriously though, how a soap targeting women viewers have male leads who are so physically out of shape and unkempt?

• Members

I'd go with Frankie, JR, Jack, Ryan, and Damon. Yet AMC has the most gorgeous women on the soaps.

RPG is just disgusting looking these days. Now that I think about it, he may be developing a double chin.

• Members

Yeah, it was partly Angie's fault too because she could have waited to find the proper protective gear before treating the patient, but if David hadn't changed the rules so there was no gear in the room, Angie would have worn it. I may be alone, but I like the way this was written because it's not just "Evil David" forcing "Innocent Angie" to contract this illness. I'm not looking forward to what I think is an inevitable "Who Shot David?" story coming up. I just hope Kriezman/Swajeski have plotted out who the shooter is in advance and plan a suspenseful storyline unlike the last few mysteries the former headwriters have done (Stuart's death, the Satin Slayer).

I don't mind Jake being Angie's friend and confidant. I really enjoyed their scenes today and I find him much more tolerable with her because he tones down the shtick.

Soft, isn't the word I would use for Amanda, more like irritating as hell!

I liked most of this episode overall. I thought Tad's punching Paul was stupid, not just the editing, but the entire scene. Paul had already left his house so what was the point of attacking him in public?

I'm really loving Damon/Liza. I just can't feel to bad for Colby when she's so clingy. At first, I liked her and Damon but lately she's gone overboard with trying to hold on to him and not understanding why he wouldn't want to leave Tad right after the adoption.

Finally, as a fortysomething guy, I have to defend the guts! Not everyone can have 6-pack abs and imo it's refreshing to have somewhat real-looking people on TV for a change. :P

• Members

You just said it. SHE MADE THE CHOICE to treat the patient without protecting herself first, and even if she did, David had nothing to do with her being careless enough to rub her face without sanitizing herself first.

I would be more inclined to understand if she made the choice based on misinformation David gave her, but she knew full well what David's been up to and that supplies weren't readily available and decided to go ahead anyway.

Yeah, no kidding.

This is no longer the fun girl, swirling around in a swivel chair at Fusion with a bottle of champagne in her hand, giggling, "Bubbles, bubbles, I have no troubles... because I drank all my bubbles!"

• Members

I am rolleyes.gif at Jessie all of a sudden taking pills and Brot taking notice. Wasn't this happening with Frankie not to long ago?? So now they might pass that on to Jessie now and forget about Frankie?? CSJ was rocking those scraps that were being given to him, and I really thought they were going to go forward with that. It was dropped, something I was kind of expecting expecting but I think it's beyond pathetic how it's happening with Jessie now. No thanks, don't want to see it. They should start it up with Frankie again!!

Also am I the only one who just doesn't care about Damon's dad?? AMC has made it clear more than once how much he doesn't like Damon and how much he loathes him, so why do they keep bringing him back?? The person who should have been waiting at Tad's door step today to give Damon his stuff back should have been his Mother, Hillary!

Archived