AMC: Friday, 7/2/10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving this new Angie storyline, except why the hell do they have to somehow indirectly make it all David's fault that Angie is going blind??? Ugh.

I'm getting tired of this Damon/Colby crap... It was going well with the Liza spice, but its getting boring and tired.

Man, I miss the Annie/JR/Scott/Marissa storyline. That MCE kills me with her awesomeness!

• Members

Interesting... anyone else notice the map behind Jesse in the police station? Llanview really is close to Pine Valley!!! And if you're going to make a fake map, you might as well put the ocean/big salty body of water that Pine Valley sits around...

• Members

I don't agree with Angie and Jake keeping David in the dark (pun intended) about Angie's condition. Regardless of how she feels about him, he is still her boss, and as an employee, it's her duty to tell her boss that she isn't as fit to perform her job as she was before. And Jake really needs to get the heck out of there. None of his business at all.

She's poised to become the next Erica. Greenlee has ultimately failed at that.

• Members

:lol:

This one's going out to Colby and Marissa:

"♫I'm mad he don't call me anymore. We don't even kiss. Am I his fool? What must I do to keep him loving me? All this love I give. That. Ain't. Cool. I got whatchoo want, got whatchoo need. Lemme git another shot, this time I'll make it hot...♫"

• Members

yeah at this point I think Annie makes for a more entertaining bitch. Greenlee is just mean and spiteful but Annie is fun and refreshing. I laugh and get pure enjoyment out of her schemes and bitchiness but Greenlee just comes across too nasty and hard to get behind

• Members

And forget David, Angie's not the type to potentially put a patient in danger by not being able to see (let alone accidentally exposing someone to her own infectious blood?). She's in quite the predicament.

• Members

WTF was that Windows Movie Maker transition from Tad punching Paul to landing in jail? That sh-t looked like a fan edit not something from a television show. Very sloppily done. They couldnt have had Tad punch him back at the Martin home and then the next segment we see Tad arrested?

• Members

I think they wanted to have Brot nearby, so they had it happen in a public setting.

Really, they should have ended that scene with Paul screaming at Brot to arrest Tad (or better yet, Brot just doing it without having to be told). They could have picked up with it on Monday.

• Members

The show has been doing stupid stuff like that and they need to stop. Just like that scene when Madison helped Erica get dressed to break out of the hospital. It was all sped up with this poppy music played over it. Just tell the story.

• Members

I rmemebr that and it was odd to say the least. It makes the show look so cheap and it shouldnt considering its now in HD. I think Kreizman needs to be told that he doesnt have to work as if he's on GL's budget over here

Archived