AMC: Friday, 7/2/10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with this so much, Annie is just pure enjoyment....unless Annie/JR/Scott/Marissa are own, this show barely holds my interest.

Also, I HATE JAKE AND AMANDA...they are so disgustingly cutesy. It pains me how much they have ruined Amanda's character over the years, when she first come on I love her scheming side she was so exciting, the way she tried to seduce JR & Jaime at every corner...now she is down right boring. They should have molded her into another Janet(but Robin Mattison's version).

• Members

Nope. She opted not to resign her contract late last fall but there was no plans of her leaving the show. She's recurring which is why I beleive she and Jake are and will remain in wedded bliss. I dont think the show was to get them heavily involved in a story bc she can leave at anytime

• Members

I really liked this episode. Liza and Damon were wonderful today. I love watching them dance around each other. Finn Wittrock who plays Damon is growing into this role very nicely.

I didn't mind Colby today. I think that she is acting like a young woman infatuated with a guy. I think that we have all been there at some point. The actress playing Colby has also improved.

Angie's story is really good so far. Debbi Morgan is an outstanding actress. She portrays Angie's fear and sad with a subtly that is heartbreaking.

Someone at AMC please hold down RPG scrub him clean, cut his hair and shave off that facial hair. He is disgusting looking. I can't believe that a woman as gorgeous as Amanda would be involved him.

• Members

I'm very curious as to what authority Jesse has in West Virginia and the NTSB? If David is indeed found guilty of tampering with the plane, wouldn't that be a federal crime? What does sending a rookie detective down there do? Then again, this is the same show that has the chief of police showing up to answer domestic disturbance calls.

I wish I could blame everything that's wrong in my life on the same one person each and every time, and accept zero responsibility for my piss poor decision making.

Archived