Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked when they showed that Kristen had a boyfriend all this time! WOW! LOL @ the status changing from "boyfriend" to "ex-boyfriend"

Anyways, BYE Kristen! LOL!

How dumb is Brenden going to feel, when he finds out about The Brigade alliance? He thought Kristen was lying about their possibly being an all male alliance. Can't wait to see his face when he finds out about that!

The fans voted Ragan as the new Saboteur?? Seriously?? ugh!! I was hoping it would be Britney or Enzo! I foresee Ragan NOT accepting it. He gave up money on yesterday's show because he was scared to have a target on his back. I'm disappointed thats who the viewers chose!

Rachel's goodbye message to Kristen was scandalous! She is craaa-zzzy.

Britney knew she wanted to say Rachel was the most difficult to live with, but she played it safe and said it was Ragan, because he has gas issues...LMBO.

Hayden knew she had a BF, they showed a little conversation they had at night of them talking about it. Hayden said he felt like a home wrecker LOL. Why are we just finding out about her having a BF now? She wasn't keeping it a secret lol

• Members

Because it didn't fit into the "sweet showmance" storyline. Allison Grodner loves her showmances and she wants everyone else to love them too. Most people tend to not root for cheating whores.

I believe Hayden has a girlfriend back home, as well...

• Members

Did the bf bit make it onto air before? Must be an editing thing. Even if it did, it might have been a brief one time mention that they downplayed bc I dont recall it. They really editing Kristen out to be a villian this past week which may be why they brought the bf out

• Members

Yeah, they got so burned by that... they should have went with the rumored "getting an evicted houseguest back in the house" route, but not even that would be successful.

I've got to say that this year the people in the house are especially irritating.

• Members

LMAO at Kathy's great big move. Making a deal with herself to go on sleep for the week. She's so pathetic

Anyone else really annoyed at how Hayden yells everything into the camera in teh DR?

I felt so bad for Rachel in the end....and then she mentioned needing an injection of Botox bc she has too many wrinkles now. LOL

• Administrator

I think only the people who watched the live feeds knew. I was surprised when it was revealed she had a BF.....and they taped the guy watching it! And then he goes on camera to talk about it?

Agreed! I wonder what stupid tasks Ragan has to do now. <_<

I didn't feel bad for Rachel. She annoys me too much.

Yeah, Kathy is so pathetic. I hope she leaves next week. But I doubt Matt will use the diamond veto to put her up.

• Members

I was LOL when everyone was making fun of how Rachel was rooting for Brendon during the HoH competition.

Kathy LOL! Acting like she wasn't going to be the first one to fall anyways. I was laughing so hard when she played it off like itwas some big move. You are a have-not now, girl.

Brendon is such a little baby. He is more insecure and clingy than Rachel!

Ragan should have just not accepted the saboteur deal. It's stupid. I loved everyone's reactions though, LOL they were acting like it was such a big deal. Ragan looked so scared, to.

I kind of feel bad for Brendan and Rachel but then I don't!

I mentioned that before, YES!! I get so annoyed with his DR's because he is so loud. No one else talks like that during their DR's, Hayden. Stfu.

• Members

That whole segment with Rachel trying to get Kathy to apologize to her was hilarious! Rachel was so embarrassing, and I was like GO KATHY! Rachel is a hypocrite, and I'm glad Kathy didn't apologize! I don't know why Rachel even expected her to apologize, lol right after Matt nominated her and Brendon she was in the kitchen making her salad, slamming stuff with knives, and giving Kathy dirty looks, so!! She needs to get a grip and realize!

WHAT a little baby Brendon is. He sucked in the veto competition, threw that ball at the end like a little upset, tantrum-throwing kid, and whined all the way until the end with Rachel! And this guy is a swimming coach?? LOL!!

I would rather see hot mess Rachel in the house, than crybaby biotch Brendan, so I'm glad he sacrificed himself in the end for her, I hope it works.

oh and Ragan, ...what a lame Saboteur decision. He is going to ride this out, it'll be an easy $20,000 for him. This is dumb.

• Members

My hate for Kathy has grown expontentinally. I hate how mean and nasty she's gotten as she's sided with Matt. Not a floater my ass. I did think it was kinda pathetic how Rachel was demanding an apology. I thought it wasnt worth it and she should have dropped it. Britney made the segment hilarious though when she said "If yoyu apologize, I will slap you in the face!"

I think its crazy and odd what this game does to people. At first I thought the showmance was about getting himself further in the game, but Brendon has genuine feelings for Rachel and he's in this game for her, not money. Thats so odd considering he's known her for a month and this is a reality sshow, but I think he beleives it when he tells her that he loves her.

The saboteur twist is beyong lame. Ragan can just sit in the DR, say a little message, and get money without any work or heat on him. He shouldnt have gottena nythign for this last one as Rachel didnt even beleive it. I almost expected her to say "Saboteur, you will NOT get between me and MY MAN!" IA, she needs to stay

Thank you BB for giving me a break from Hayden

Archived