Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so ecstatic that Brendon won PoV and got to stay! And I am just over the MOON that Matt is up on the block! Hope each and every one of them votes his arse out. He shouldn't have thrown the competition, and he shouldn't have betrayed his best ally!

Hayden is selfish! He got 5k and that Hawaiian vacation and got away with it! Wonder if it'll come back to bite him....

I admire Brendon so much for fighting so hard to stay in the game! He accepted all of those punishments just to stay in the house, I truly hope he wins now. He deserves it the most, IMO.

I agree with you Toups, why didn't Brendon & Britney discuss strategy while they were hand cuffed together??

Omg what a giant, pathetic meathead that guy was, poor Britney having to go through that. He must have been annoying on his season, I remember seeing clips of him on The Soup.

Forgot it was a double elimination tomorrow, ohmy.gif how does that work?? I think Matt will go for sure, but who else?? I hope Brendon or Britney doesn't go sad.gif I'll be fine with anyone else leaving.

• Members

Not only did we endure ONE season of Jesse, we had to sit through TWO seasons of Jesse.

Basically, it's a whole week's worth of competitions in one night. After they evict Matt, they'll play for HOH, POV, and then someone else will go home.

• Administrator

If Matt was smart, when he found out that Britney was considering him to put on the black, he should've exposed the brigade. Get Lane, Britney, Ragan in the HOH room and say, "Ever since the first week, Lane and I have been part of an alliance with Hayden and Enzo - we called ourselves the Brigade. Now, we have a chance to make it to the final 4 if we stick together." That's one option. The other option is he could've called a house meeting and expose the Brigade like that. And Matt can say, "If you choose to keep Enzo in the house, they will be the strongest alliance. Britney, Ragan, Brendon, you guys will be by yourself while Enzo, Hayden, Lane are together."

• Members

Why, why, WHY did they have to bring Jesse back? Geesh. Of all the great players they bring back one of the biggest morons ever. Now that really was a bad thing to be released out of the Pandora's box.

I seriously dislike EVERY single housemate. They are all terrible. You know something is wrong when Britney and Brendon seem the most likable, and they're both idiots.

• Members

Oh Matt, I thought you were such a smart player but not after yesterday.

You know that you're the 4th player in the brigade, why didn't you expose them last night to Britney.

Why didn't you mention to Britney that you didn't win any prizes (Hayden did)

I'm so mad that Hayden is not on the block.

To save his ass, Matt will have to work really hard tonight.

He has to expose the brigade and form an alliance with Ragan, Britney and Brendon

• Administrator

Yes! My pretty southern girl, Britney, is safe for another week!

Matt was so stupid by not exposing the Brigade.

And I'm glad someone finally found out about them.

Enzo has got to go. He is the worst competitor on the show.

• Members

Glad the Brigade was found out about by Ragan, I hope he acts on it and raises some hell. If he wins HoH, I want him to put Hayden and Enzo up. If Britney wins HoH, I hope Ragan tells her about the Brigade and she does the same. I do see her being a little mad at Lane and possibly putting him up, if she finds out he's been in alliance this whole time...if any of the Brigade members win HoH, I see them putting up Britney and Ragan. Even if Lane wins.

I am so mad Brendon went home, he played such a good game and fought so hard...I hope Britney takes it home this season now. She is the only one who truly deserves it now, IMO.

Just wanted to say STFU to Enzo. WTH was he talking about after that HoH competition?? You couldn't find any of the names, really?? Freaking dumb! So many excuses from him, I will be disgusted if he wins!

• Members

Ragan needs to leave this week. He can NOT win this game. Im sick of seeing his revoltign face on my screen. The Brigade needs to win HoH, preferably Lane, since he's my favorite. I really want Lane to win this thing with, Britney and Hayden coming in next. I dont think Enzo should win bc he's been such a pathetic player but Id take him over Ragan

• Administrator

Aw man, by Lane putting up Britney, this gives Hayden motive to vote out Britney if she doesn't win veto. If Enzo wins veto, he's going to vote out Britney too. It would've been better if Lane nominated Britney with Ragan, and Ragan goes this week. Hayden/Enzo cannot win veto this week! :(

Archived