Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Natalie has a fan? Jessie? You didn't think Jeff or Jordan were likeable?

I with you! I couldn't stand any of those guys. Incidentally, I saw Russell at the gym. LOL! When I saw him I though, "I know this guy. Did I go to school with him? Oh, it's that guy from Big Brother." LOL!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Jeff and Jordan...2 of the most overrated housemates in BB history. She and her naive southern twang was incredibly annoying. Jeff was most definetly unlikeable. Natalie was irritating yes, but I thought she deserved to win simply bc she did more in the house than Jordan. Natalie was simply the best of the horrible bunch that was left. Jessie, I dont even take seriously. Its all a show and he overacts for attention.

• Administrator

Yay to Britney winning the $25,000. I totally didn't believe you guys when you said Rachel and Brendon were well liked by most people. :) Did anyone see the look on Rachel's face when Britney won? It was hilarious! LMAO

Anyway, Hayden was the obvious winner, competitively and socially, so I was surprise that the votes came down to 4-3. I thought Lane would only get Britney's vote. I found it ironic that Brendon/Rachel who were pretty good competitively (I think they have like 6 wins between them) chose to vote for who they thought played the better social game.

I can totally see Hayden/Enzo/Lane/Britney being close friends in real life - they seem to have a lot of fun together.

Overall, I liked this season. My favorite houseguest was obviously Britney. She's pretty, she's funny, she knows sports, she seems down to earth, she can hang out with the boys. I'm going to miss her.

AllmyDaysatGH, I definitely recommend seasons 2, 6 (this was probably the best because you had two sides, and you had to choose one side, so every week counted), and all stars - those were the best 3 seasons for me.

• Members

Sad for Britt. It was reported that her house burned down. I still love her - she was hilarious throughout this whole game.

Annie actually spoke the truth and what people should know before going in it's ALL about the numbers. Ha agreed Toups my mom was genuinely shocked it came down to a tiebreaker but never thought I'd say this YAY Meow Meow!

God I wish Brendon would have grew a pair and stop sniffing up Rachel's arse.

Ooooo 2, 3, & 5 were my classic faves.

• Members

Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game. Social game.

The most overused phrase during the season finale.

• Members

I really wanted Lane to win btu Im fine with Hayden as he did deerve it. Im glad Brit was voted favorite bc she needs the money. Thank god Enzo did not make it to final 3. I have to say Julie's questioning was rather boring. There wasnt many secrets or backstabbing for her to reveal and taht segment where they tried to expose stuff was rather lame. This is usually my favorite part of every finale it was a disappointment this year

I didnt think Brit would be Lane's only vote. I thought Matt would vote for him for sure. Im surprised he picked Hayden considering Hayden was ready to get rid of him the week before he left

• 2 months later...

Archived