Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The cast has been announced and they look kinda lame. Pretty young white people as usual. I was hoping for a more diverse cast but they always tend to disapoint. Based on looks and nothing else, Monet and Matt look like they could be favorites. Enzo looks like a douche, Lane looks like a musclehead tool and Rachel and Kathy look like they are going to annoy the hell out of me

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/cast/

• Members

Ok so I watched. Did anyone else from SON watch the premiere??? WOW. Who do you think the Saboteur is?? I have a suspicion that it might be Monet. I noticed how when it was revealed to the cast that there was a Saboteur, the camera rarely cut to her and she was just acting kind of suspicious throughout the whole thing....and during the Hot Dog challenge, she jumped right at the challenge to get that $10,000 (and got it). Maybe she did that so that she's guaranteed some money at the end just in case she's found out before the half way mark? Also at the end as the credits were rolling, she walked over to the locked door and wiggled around the lock. I was thinking, maybe she is doing that to check and see if she really locked it tight enough?!?? I have no idea but that's just my suspicion LOL! This show is intense, can't believe I never watched it!

• Members

I edited my post and added my suspicion as to who it is LOL...I think I may be off base. Wow, I think you might be onto something regarding both of your choices. It very well could have been Brendon, but I think that might be a little to obvious....you are so right about Lane! I didn't see one confessional from him. And there was also that one part where he was dead quiet when the Saboteur twist was revealed. hmmm..

• Members

LOL I've always heard about it, but never cared really. I always thought it looked boring, but now realize that it ISNT! I can tell I am going to be going crazy about this show LOL.

ETA:

Ok so I can't stand Hayden or Andrew. Hayden is a class A douche bag. And Andrew, or I've developed the name Andjew, is just flat out annoying and such a coward for not helping Britney when she was hurt! He is a Doctor and didn't even go in to help her angry.gif he is a Podiatrist which is even worse! They specialize in diagnosis and treatment for the foot, ankle, and LOWER LEG. Rachel has some huge knockers, and she is kind of dumb as hell, but I see a little bit of a spark in her. But so far she irks me, LOL. Really can't say much about Monet, I mean you can tell that she is a biotch but I'm hoping she has a humorous and laid back side to herself also. Lane is a giant BORE. I like Matt but I hate how he brags about his IQ in the confessionals. We get it, dude. Don't ever mention it again. But I like him. I'm really liking Annie. She could be the Saboteur, though. Everyone else I just don't know about yet.

• Administrator

Line of the night goes to Rachel: "He wears a......Yom Kippur...." LMAO!! :lol:

I think the saboteur is Kathy, the sheriff.

So far, I'm rooting for Matt, the mensa member, because I think he's going to play smart and I like smart players (like Dan who won BB 10).

Too bad Annie wasn't a hotter lesbian, but I do love her long straight hair.

Yeah, when Britney got hurt...."hurt" (if she's the saboteur) I wondered why nobody except Kathy went to check on her.

Nobody annoyed me yet....though that's probably going to change after episode 2. LOL

• Members

My opinion of Matt went down. He sounded way too cokcy and arrogant about his IQ and being a member of Mensa.

I really cant stand Enzo's NJ accent. He got alot of airtime in the first episode and I want him gone soon bc he's irritating to lsiten to. I lived near NJ and didnt know anyone that talked like that

Hayden looks alot better on camera than he did in his pictures. I like him so far.

Didnt think I would like Lane but I loved his comment about not being good at thinking. He's funny.

As fo the saboteur, well they had a male do it last time, so Im hoping its a female this time. I think it would be someone we might not expect. Im going with Britney. She seems cute and innocent. Dont trust her

Cant stand Rachel. She's too annoying too soon.

Archived