• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is why i love Rachel...

Las Vegas > heaven.

Red heads > everyone else.

fake boobies > real boobies.

Plus she is loud, obnoxious, and seems kinda like a slut. Shes like my dream woman. LOL.

I cant stand brittany and the way she acted after being put up. Shes an overages 16 yearold highschool cheerleader. I cant stand people who act mature and grown up and understanding but are just... immature and whinny. Thats her to me. Monet is the same.

regan is way to animated for me. he is like Dan from BB10. Speaking of Dan, Matt is a lot like him too but i love Matt. I love his tats too.

• Members

Lord have mercy, JP. You have terrible taste in women, LoL.

First, she doesn't seem "kinda like a slut." She IS a slut. What is so attractive about that? The gonorrhea or the herpes?

Second, who cares about the color of her hair when she's a total butterface? Have you seen her up close on the feeds? It isn't pretty. I wish the DR would give her a paper sack to wear over her head so I don't have to look at her anymore. Christ almighty, she's hideous.

As for her breast implants, I hope she falls during one of the competitions and ruptures them. Cocks > boobs (fake or real).

Finally, the fact that she lives in Las Vegas should have no bearing at all on your like/dislike of her. If you're that in love with the city, take a trip there and hump the sidewalks.

Rachel sucks. :)

• Members

Oh Kenny. I have missed u. I love u.

To answer... I love sluts. Always have. Hopefully always will. I stick to my kind.

Hair matters cuz I use to work at a salon and always notice hair first. I don't much care about faces tbh.

And FYI, I do go to Vegas monthly and I have been known to hump it. The sidewalks no, but I will next time.

• Members

So who ended up winning the HoH competition last night? Did anyone watch the live feeds and find out? I hope Hayden didn't win, isn't he a surfer?? I hope NO ONE from The Brigade won.

I felt really bad for Monet. I really wanted to see her stay, and for people to vote out Matt instead. This episode made me HATE Matt even more. Cocky bastard! So annoying in this episode...

I just love Britney, who couldn't after her goodbye message to Monet? ;-) I love her, and I hope she goes far in the game...I will be so happy if she won HoH last night

IDK why, but I am really not feeling Kristen. Something about her just irks me. And I hate her and Hayden together.

Andrew is a little bit adorable, I saw some spark in him in this episode! His goodbye message to Monet was messed up, though. But I still hope he develops a strategy and plays the game better soon...maybe next week. I just realized he has some potential ammo in stock. The fact that he's suspicious about the disease Matt said his wife had, and also the fact that he knows about Hayden and Kristen's secret romance now.

I'm hating how CBS edits these episodes. Seriously, during Rachel's house meeting it really seemed like Brendon was going to vote for Matt instead of Monet. And then he voted for Monet.

Shut up Ragan. He's getting annoying a little bit, and I'm even finding myself turning on Rachel. STFU Rachel, "GOOO Brendon!! WHOO HOO!" "My maaan" "Hey giirl heyy!!" SHUT-UP.

• Administrator

I love her bitchiness but she needs to stop crying so much.

Andrew is hilarious! He makes me laugh whenever he's on. I loved it when Kristen/Kayden were making out and then the camera slowly panned to a "sleeping" Andrew. LMAO

They always to that so it's not all one sided.

• Members

I hated Matt last week but he's slowly starting to win me over again. He may be the smartest person in the house. Definetly one of the better players

I love Brittany and Lane! He's no Monet but I love how Brittany fed off of him and she got him to show some personality. Those two need to form a showmance

Kristen is finally starting to do something. Not really playing the game but her secret showmance with Hayden will at least protect her for a while. LMAO at Lane and the rest thinking they were cousins

• Members

LOL @ Andrew. I love him! I was rolling when he was vacuuming, eating the babyfood, and when he kept interrupting Rachel and Brendon! This guy makes me laugh so much, no matter what he's doing...LOL. Sucks Matt put him up, I do not want to see him go home yet! angry.gif

Britney/Lane are adorable, loved when they were role playing Rachel & Brendon.

Also Britney/Enzo. Wouldn't want to see them together, but it was also funny when they were talking about Enzo's voice LOL! Trying to teach him how to speak, that little bit was funny also.

I cannot express how annoyed I was when the "Brigade" was celebrating Matt's win. Ugh Hayden rolleyes.gif "Bruhhh gadeeee" ugh!!

It is funny how they all think Hayden and Kristen are cousins, haha.

Seriously, hopefully Kathy goes home if she stays in the bottom two, because she really serves no purpose to this show. She's not entertaining at all. I would be upset if any other house guest went, because at least all of them have personality and actually DO stuff!

• Members

that was such a smart move bc he is trying to backdoor them. The only way his plan will fail is if the 2 get to play for veto and win. Matt put up the 2 people that would actually use it to save them. By doing that, he ensures that Kathy and Andrew would use it on themselves and thus leave Brendon and Rachel vulnerable. I do hope they do play and win though so that they keep the noms the same

IA that Kathy needs to go. She does nothing and serves no purpose to entertain. Boring. At least Kristen has a hidden showmance.

Archived