Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Yeah, I don't understand. So it doesn't look like the Saboteur succeeded in turning Rachel and Brendon against each other, so automatically Ragan should be disqualified, right? This twist is so lame. Just drop it already BB and admit it is a failure and move on.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Britney has been hilarious all season. She had some more gems tonight (as Rachel: "Who wants to see me go into the jury house????!!!") LOL

I'm so glad Rachel is gone! She was so annoying, especially her laughter. I just hope she doesn't come back - once people are out, they should be out...no second chances.

Brendon is so pathetic! "This girl could be my wife, the mother of my children..." "She could be my wife." "The love of my life." "Worth a 10,000 lifetimes." WHO IS THIS GUY? Dude just met her 6 weeks ago. LMAO!! What a fool. I loved the segment with his ex-fiance who "saw the light." :lol:

So I guess we're going to continue having the winner of the HOH comp revealed on Sunday's ep, eh. Ugh. Allison Grodner is a horrible Executive Producer.

• Members

Rachel was a cartoon character right down to her bright red hair. She was a crazy mess and thats why I loevd her. She was definetly entertaining.

Brendon's strategy this week was one of the worst in BB history. Not only did it completely fail but he's screwed himself out of the prize. Theres no way he can win if he makes it to the end. He's made himself such an easy target that the floaters would want to win now just so they could go after him with no reprecussions.

I thought the segment with his ex was stupid and unnecesary. I wanted to see how his family and friends reacted. His ex's opinion is inconsequential. That was a wasted segment as I also expected to see something on Rachel. I think Brendon will propose on finale night. He really seems to love her for what its worth

HATE Ragan. I really cant stand him and he and Kathy are my least favorites. I want them out next week

Im sick of these long HoH comps which extend past the show. Why cant they just ask questions and be done with it?

• Members

Man I wanted Rachel to stay!

But wait is she coming back?? What was Julie talking about, she said something like this won't be the last Rachel sees of the Big Brother house unsure.gif

STFU Ragan. I can't believe I ever liked him. Omg I want him to be voted out next week, and not get that 20k. I will be so happy if that happens.

• Members

^LOLOL! Kathy really is dead weight, I still have a hard time buying her as a cop!

Very ironic that once Rachel went home, Brendon became the HoH. He was being really annoying, all his rambling about Rachel. We get it.

Britney and Lane are adorable together

I can't believe no one has realized anything about the Brigade yet....ugh

smile.gif!!

• Administrator

Lane: "I'm so mad I could go to a bar, find the hottest chick, and fight her boyfriend." :lol: Lane had a couple of other funny lines too. This guy is hilarious.

Even though Britney wasn't nominated, I still think she'll go home this week. I have to hope that she wins veto, so the only other option Matt will have is to put up Kathy (because I'm sure he won't put up one of The Brigade). If Britney doesn't win veto, Matt will for sure put her up with Kathy and take Ragan off - if this happens, I think The Brigade will vote out Britney.

• Members

That line from Lane was so stupid...but I love him anyway. He's a lovable idiot.

Im so over Ragan. He is the pot calling the kettle black. Brendon is a coward? Rgaan is teh bigegst coward in there! Scared to make a move and taking the easiest routes with this Saboteur crap

• Administrator

Ragan's verbal smackdown on Rachel was hilarious!! And all Rachel could come up was "Are bitchy because you're gay?" She couldn't hold her own against Ragan. No good comebacks at all from her.

Britney was once again hilarious in her DR sessions.

I really hope Matt puts up Kathy because I want Britney to stay.

• Members

Ragan is a disgustibng, pitiful disgusting human being. I really hate him. What a snivelling little bitch he was.

Britney is so a goner. Kathy isnt much of a threat and theres little reason why Matt would waste this oppurtunity to take her out. Hope Im wrong bc I like Brit

LMAO at Birtney making fun of Kathy during the veto comp. The eye rolling adn comments were too much. Kathy is so pathetic

Loved seeing Rachel back in the house. What an etertianing hour. She did not dissapoint. Ragan was very stupid to trash and fight her Hello, she is a jury member. He definetly does not have her vote now. Whats worse is that she is a ticking time bomb and is very a dangerous to leave in the jury house with other housemates as she will do her best to dissuade them against Ragan. I bet he wasnt thinking that far ahead.

The sabotage was beyond lame. Keep the up all night long

Archived