Big Brother 12: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andrew's speech at the end was dumb as hell and made little sense. Loved Brittany's reaction to it...lol. He is an odd man and wasnt fooling anyone except maybe Lane who is the dumbest houseguest ever. I love the guy though

I love how Matt's plan blew up in his face. It would have been great had the showmance not played but they did. Im glad Brendon is at least safe.

• Administrator

What was funny was he paused for a nana-second, probably thinking, "Should I say it or not?" LOL

He is so dumb it makes him funny. And he seems to be a good guy which makes him likable.

What a waste of a week for the Brigade. Dumbass moves by Matt!

I hope Andrew stays because he's funny and I like his alliance with Brendon. Plus, Kathy is so boring so I want her out.

• Members

ICAM. I feel the same way. I really hope Andrew stays in the house. Kathy serves no purpose, she is nothing but a huge bore.

LOL, Andrew was so pissed when Rachel put the peaches in the tea. I was laughing so hard at his reaction. Ha, I think she did it on purpose....also LOL @ Andrew being the neat freak of the house.

Lane is funny, but I'm sure PETA doesn't think so. His comments about animals were pretty brutal, lol....but he is a pretty funny guy, I am starting to like him.

Still hate Matt. I was both upset and glad that his plan blew up in his face. Upset because Brendon wasn't put up on the chopping block, and happy because this could mean he's the target for next week. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I want Brendon or Rachel to win and turn on his arse. Or even better, one of the Brigade guys, preferably Enzo, win HoH next week and turn on Matt completely. He's an arrogant idiot.

• Members

The producers need to light a fire under these HG's asses.

The episodes have been pretty good, but the feeds have been ZZZZZ.

Please implement a new twist, Grodner. A good one. The rest of the season depends on it. Thank you! :)

• Administrator

First of all, STFU Rachel and her constant "try to come between my man."

Secondly, Matt freakin wasted his week.....and now Rachel's HOH again. And Matt's suppose to be smart? He's no Dan or Dr Will, that's for sure.

Lastly, Andrew outing Hayden/Kristen was one of the best 'last plea' moments ever! Thank you for making the show exciting now.

• Members

Andrew exposing Kristen and Hayden was definetly one of the best moments of the season and IA, one of the best last pleas ever. That was so good. Im not sad to see him gone bc his veto speech was stupid and he was annoying though

Rachel is such a psycho and I love it. "No one is going to conme between me and MY man, especially not another man. Eww!" OMG, that was classic. She's hilarious and I love her goodbye speeches. Im so glad she won HoH

I officially cant stand Kristen and want her out. She at least finally seems to have a presence in the house and this upcoming week looks to be good! The show ended with her fighting Rachel and Sunday's show looks to be juicy

I cant beleive now BB is doing a vote for the next Saboteur. They should have done it right after Annie left. I dont think anyone cares anymore.

Do you guys considering Matt's letter from his wife cheating. She flat out admited that she manipulated things to help him with his life. In the past BB would check the letters and makes sure nothing that could affect the game could go through but they let this threw and even aired his wife admiting to it! This was bringing something from the outside to affect the game and thats not fair

Anyways, I hope someone from teh Brigade goes home this week. Dont care who as long as its not Lane

• Members

I think if they'd done it right after then the house would have been more suspicious. Knowing BB it will end in failure anyway :lol:

The only time I remember that working was when Dan was paid to get a hug from Jessie.

• Members

they were already in suspcious mode. CBS should have not told them that Annie was the saboteur and let the house think that the new person had been doing the stuff all along. They shouldnt have let it on that their twist failed so soon

• Members

I was shocked when Andrew outed Hayden and Kristen like that, wasn't expecting that at all! So sad to see him go!! But this started a lot of drama, and I'm sure a lot has gone down already and we'll see on Sunday. I cannot stand Hayden, and now Kristen, so I hope Rachel puts both of them up for eviction. Loved when Rachel & Kristen were arguing at the end!

Shut up Ragan...gawd. First, I was annoyed with his sob fest with Kathy. He did the same exact thing with Annie, and then voted her out. Now he turned on Andrew for Kathy. I don't think he has any real loyalty to anyone.

I would love if Rachel or Kathy became the new saboteur

• Members

I wish Rachel did not fake so much for the camera. Her goodbye videos are such attention seeking and I don't care for the "eww" at the idea of two men being together. If she's bothered by that wait until she hears what some say about Brendan.

I haven't paid enough attention to this season to see just how dead-eyed, gaunt, and unpleasant Kristin is. That goodbye video she gave Andrew was very smug and as Will told the twins years ago, "Karma is a boomerang." If Hayden weren't such a dated, bland, goat-on-a-surfboard-voiced cipher, I would like Kristin to go. As it is I hope he goes first.

Britney looks a lot like Karen from BB5.

• Members

Thats bc Kristin hasnt been on tv till this week. She got more airtime this last episode than she has the entire season to date. No one really knew much about her as she's stayed in the background not saying or doing much till now. I think Andrew really got her to come out of her shell and we are now starting to see what she's all about

Archived